Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious For Those Who Are Doing Forex, Stock, Etc Trading And Are Making Atleast Tiny Incremental Profits

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
1. Should I bother using metatrader 4, I heard its going to get phased out soon and there's no point getting into it and getting used to it, just to have to switch to metatrader 5?

2. What software do you use for trading if not metatrader 5?

3. How do you really get started, and by that I mean, how do you create an account and with which broker (trustworthy brokers)?

The worst part about this thread is the fact that I wanted to post it in the inceldom froum because it gets more views, but if I did that the mods would remove it, the same mods that would ironically delete threads for being "trollish" or not constructive, but watch as the millionth "its over, my oneitis is fucking Chad" thread gets posted and remains there

I'll just have to hope enough people come to the offtopic forum too and I get some good info

Last edited:
I use think or swim and only trade mutual funds or ETFs like SPY, QQQ. I used to use Merrill Lynch, Robinhood and various other platforms but none are as good as thinkorswim.

Dude I just made an account using my parents information on robinhood. It’s pretty trash but it’s free and user friendly IMO, also it’s the easiest one to get approved for trading options.

I’d heavily advise AGAINST using RH for any kind of serious, long term investing, it’s a meme compared to something like TD Ameriprise or Fidelity. RH has weird glitches sometimes so you really only want to use small amounts of cash while using it.

I'm not motivated to continue learning abt stock trading for now as a poorcel

I threw some money in a stock years ago n it's still sitting there