Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

For those that do choose to betabux, choose your profession wisely

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
IF a woman is looking for a beta provider, not only money, but STATUS comes into play (since she's forgoing looks for both and inevitably still wants SOMETHING). For example, we generally think of being a lawyer as a high-status and very high paying job. And for the most part it is. But would you believe me if I told you that there are many district attorneys that only pull 50k per year? Especially small county ones and stuff. Look it up. Which isn't bad money by any means. But for a job requiring that much education?

Conversely, if you know what you're doing, plumbers, welders, truck drivers and others can pull six figures. But it doesn't matter to femoids because those are all considered "low status" blue collar jobs. I have friends who are too dumb for college learning trades and constantly coping by repeating the fact that you can make really good money as a skilled tradesman. And it's true. But guess what? If a femoid is looking to betabux, 9 times out of 10 she'll actually choose the district attorney making 50k over the master plumber making 100k simply because the former is much more high status in the eyes of other femoids. A quick Google search will show many men complaining about how even though they actually make really good money as a plumber, welder, or whatever, many women they go on dates with are basically saying it's a deal breaker. (And of course, it should go without saying that she'll just choose Chad who works at McDonald's over both if she can; inevitably she'll at least be cheating with McChad while betabux is out working all day)

Face it: if you aren't good-looking it's basically ovER no matter what job you get into. And if you are good-looking, it really doesn't matter what you do and femoids will even be willing to financially support you.

Can confirm. I have money but not status because my income is from intellectual property and not a job. Any club promoter has higher status than me as far as sluts are concerned.

the only good jobs are working for the government

everything else is bullshit temporary or requires a medical degree

Angry_runt said:
Can confirm. I have money but not status because my income is from intellectual property and not a job. Any club promoter has higher status than me as far as sluts are concerned.

More and more men are understanding this, which is why less and less males are going to college. The result will be mediocrity with women (through both affirmative action and a continually shrinking field of qualified male candidates) attempting to fill these traditionally male dominated professions when they are simply incapable of performing at the same level as men, AND they will retire much earlier (typically as soon as they're done "smashing the patriarchy" and find a betabux to leech off of). Feminism is LITERALLY killing this country not only socially, but economically as well. 

And it's literally all just so feminist legbeards can say "u go gurl, dismantle that patriarchy!" What a joke this world has become.