Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

For those questioning the Ashkenazim and European connection

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★

Does that look like an ethnic person you tell me ?

Ashkenazis make my blood boil.

Why they are the only white jew's
They're the ones who hold power in America and they're the (((ones))) causing us eternal suffering.

the ones in the middle can pass as sand

They look ugly

They're visably non-european

That looks some what european
He looks very European. He was in Daredevil S3 so I looked him up and was surprised to see he is Jewish from both of his parents

He looks very European. He was in Daredevil S3 so I looked him up and was surprised to see he is Jewish from both of his parents

Indeed he's Ashkenazim ? right if so then he has 80 percent european genes you could say he's whiter than eastern Europeans

they look whiter than me

nice bait thread it was either all kikes or bait

Most Jews are disgusting ethnics ashkezaim are European in bone structure jfl at thinking a askenazim is a shepardic

Most Jews are disgusting ethnics ashkezaim are European in bone structure jfl at thinking a askenazim is a shepardic
Kike means any jew, if they are sephardic then I'm right, you pass as a sephardic one

Cause their direct Europeans

Ashkenazim are just Turkish/Slav tribes who converted to talmudism around the seventh century.

Ashkenazim are just Turkish/Slav tribes who converted to talmudism around the seventh century.

What no their not slav cels lmao most their genes northern european

The things I would do to those women...

20200228 135205

Imagine a jewish ape for a sec

No such this exists. We apes do not abide by humans and their titles.

Well.. beside ape... and Gorilla... You know what I mean

What no their not slav cels lmao most their genes northern european
Nope.
Most of non-Jewish genes of the Ashkenazim are slav, medetarian and Germanic.

They're the ones who hold power in America and they're the (((ones))) causing us eternal suffering.
cope genetics caused our eternal suffering they only made some pre- existing shit worse

Nope.
Most of non-Jewish genes of the Ashkenazim are slav, medetarian and Germanic.

Oh then it never began tier though germanic is very nice tbqh i swear their from northern europe

Oh then it never began tier though germanic is very nice tbqh i swear their from northern europe
Even the majority of Ashkenazis are quite ugly. The highest tier Jews will be at most Beckies and normies in Westren European countries.
It's over for thehighesttierashkenaziscels.

Even the majority of Ashkenazis are quite ugly. The highest tier Jews will be at most Beckies and normies in Westren European countries.
It's over for thehighesttierashkenaziscels.

Fuck i was coping with thinking i was going to get a northern european white chick but know i can't brutal.Northern european foids legit hate non northerners brutal

Fuck i was coping with thinking i was going to get a northern european white chick but know i can't brutal.Northern european foids legit hate non northerners brutal
Are you Jewish?
מאיפה הסבתא שלך?

Are you Jewish?
מאיפה הסבתא שלך?

No i was planning on convert maxing or religion fraud maxing their have been successful cases before

I wasn't questioning

They all look pretty white, except for the woman on the middle left.