Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious For those of you who have been to therapy: have you ever vented blackpill truths to a therapist?

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
I'm going to admit that yes, I did this to two. One was a foid nonetheless (yes, yes, cucked I know). I won't give details here, but I vented my frustrations and threw a few blackpill truths, and all she was able to do is shrug her shoulders, or say it's my perception of things. I did the same thing to a male therapist, and he at least agreed that 'men have it harder in some things'.

(FYI I don't visit therapists anymore)

Even though my dad smacked me around a lot, one good thing from him was he didn't want to drug or put me through that shit.I see what they do to people at the hospital. people get locked in net type cages lol. not a good thing to go through.

I do think therapy has its place but more for normies with "am I gay" or girlfriend problems. Incel issues are more of new grounds of phycology not yet researched.

Even though my dad smacked me around a lot, one good thing from him was he didn't want to drug or put me through that shit.I see what they do to people at the hospital. people get locked in net type cages lol. not a good thing to go through.

I do think therapy has its place but more for normies with "am I gay" or girlfriend problems. Incel issues are more of new grounds of phycology not yet researched.

Exactly. Psychotherapy is very feminized and catered to normie, faggots, and he-shes. In the 80's, Gilmartin tried to research incels (he calls them 'loveshy') but his research was never taken seriously. Yes, incels may be infamous now, but hopefully someone will think outside the box, someday.

Yeah, prepare to be tackled by cops if you do that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back