Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity For those of you who got 5 matches on Tinder

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
They're just whores promoting their only fans accs, they always message the ugliest dudes cause they know they're the most desperate. Think about this next time you decide to brag about you five matches.

IMG 20200517 130814

alternatively it's Staciefishing

Bitch looks weird.

Imagine swiping for days on end, liking pictures non-stop for 8 straight days with absolutely no sleep, no food, and small sips of water. You blink your crusty eyes once, eye crust falling onto the carpet with a thud.

You keep swiping...

Keep swiping...

Swiping...

You keep swiping and out of nowhere, you notice an anomaly, 1 match! You got a match!

After 167,982 swipes across several different cities, you finally receive a single match.

You rush to message, you throw out the wittiest reply you can muster as your hook. And you get a reply,

"Hey sub to my onlyfans lol"

tumblr_miqsuczRx21qm6sfao1_500.gif

They're just whores promoting their only fans accs, they always message the ugliest dudes cause they know they're the most desperate. Think about this next time you decide to brag about you five matches.

View attachment 259839
I think this might be worse than matching a bot

Brutal man. Never had that tbh

That girl looks like Frankenstein's monster. She's downright freaky looking. I would be afraid to sleep in the same bed as her.