Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

For those of you that tried Tinder

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
What kind of pictures did you use?

Was it bathroom selfies or decent photos taken by someone else?

Last edited:
Irrelevant. Chad can use google earth pics and get matches.

Irrelevant. Chad can use google earth pics and get matches.
Not really. I've seen Chads look like normies in selfies. Your phone camera just isn't that good. A shitty angle or bad lighting can make you look worse than you actually are because of distortion.

Not really. I've seen Chads look like normies in selfies. Your phone camera just isn't that good. A shitty angle or bad lighting can make you look worse than you actually are because of distortion.
Cope

Stop with the aspie black and white thinking. No Chad whips out his iPhone 4 and takes a selfie in the dark while he's taking a shit. Taking a good photo is a skill and both foids and Chads take plenty of photos before uploading the right one. Every photo on Chad's instagram that you see had effort put into it.

He has a point though. You can warp the reality by manipulating the angles. Women do this all the time, especially when they take ass pics with such a FOV that even a flatboard would seem curvy.
Of course a real 9/10 guy will look good in worst possible lighting ever, however all the chadlites and normies need to be wary of their setup.

Selfies and one photo that was taken by my dad because I don't have friends to take photos of me

He has a point though. You can warp the reality by manipulating the angles. Women do this all the time, especially when they take ass pics with such a FOV that even a flatboard would seem curvy.
Of course a real 9/10 guy will look good in worst possible lighting ever, however all the chadlites and normies need to be wary of their setup.
I know a guy that looks like he could be a Hemsworth look like a bloated pig in shitty selfies. Sure, a 9/10 doesn't have to put much effort into it, but you failo yourself hard if you don't put any thought into photos.

Every single TikTok twink Chad knows the perfect lighting, perfect angles etc.

What kind of pictures did you use?

Was it autistic bathroom selfies or decent photos taken by someone else?
why do you ask?
are you implying we didn't get matches because our pictures were too bad?
jfl

I took pics by myself but not in the mirror , mostly put the phone on something else with timer

why do you ask?
are you implying we didn't get matches because our pictures were too bad?
jfl
He is normie who wants to fraudmaxx into Chadhood

fuck off you braindead spamming NPC

Just wondering. Photo quality does have a huge impact on match quality. I've seen it on looksmax.
Keep coping. You are just a normie who wants to fraudmaxx into Chadhood.
Chad doesnt need to fraud.

Keep coping. You are just a normie who wants to fraudmaxx into Chadhood.
Chad doesnt need to fraud.
Who asked for your opinion faggot? This thread isn't about me or what I plan to do. And I never said anything about frauding. I said taking a picture of yourself from far away. If anything selfies are frauding since any change in angle distorts your face to look better/ worse.
Honest question - how did a moron like you make it past the registration process?

Who asked for your opinion faggot? This thread isn't about me or what I plan to do. And I never said anything about frauding. I said taking a picture of yourself from far away. If anything selfies are frauding since any change in angle distorts your face to look better/ worse.
Honest question - how did a moron like you make it past the registration process?
Cope. You will never be Chad

Stop with the aspie black and white thinking. No Chad whips out his iPhone 4 and takes a selfie in the dark while he's taking a shit. Taking a good photo is a skill and both foids and Chads take plenty of photos before uploading the right one. Every photo on Chad's instagram that you see had effort put into it.
You are partly correct but I worry like you give it too much credit.

If we assume good photography can enhanced a 9/10 medium-chad into looking like a 10/10 gigachad while a bad photo might make him look like 8/10 chadliight, that's plus/minus about a point on the decile scale that photography can influence.

This of course means that the 6/10 guy who does the ideal photograph comes across as 7/10 and gets mogged by the 9/10 guy taking a shitty 8/10 photograph

You are partly correct but I worry like you give it too much credit.

If we assume good photography can enhanced a 9/10 medium-chad into looking like a 10/10 gigachad while a bad photo might make him look like 8/10 chadliight, that's plus/minus about a point on the decile scale that photography can influence.

This of course means that the 6/10 guy who does the ideal photograph comes across as 7/10 and gets mogged by the 9/10 guy taking a shitty 8/10 photograph
Depends entirely on how bad the photo is and the conditions it was taken in. There's candids of literal supermodels looking shit.

Chad is unable to take a bad picture

Chad is unable to take a bad picture
more black and white thinking. You don't know this because you've never seen a picture from Chad that didn't have effort put into it.