Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion For those of who have been interacted with by IT members, either on reddit or by infiltrators here, have any ever sent you death/violence threats?

Has any IT member ever threatened you with death or violence?

• Total voters
Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm curious, a lot of them talk about how Incels are in their DMs sending harassment and threats, but how many of you have experienced threats from them?

Yes, my eyes got threatened when they all posted their pictures

Robert Garnica threatened to dox me and slaughter my pets.

Don't know if they were IT for sure since they used alt accounts, but a few have told me to kill myself

They have made a post about me :feelskek::feelskek:

They literally threatened to fucking shoot me after I joked about legalizing rape

Crying about "death threats" = whiny soy cuck trait

Imagine being scared because a weak mentally ill tranny on inceltears said he was going to kill you :lul:

IT cucks once threatened because i was talking about suicide bombing .
those savage monsters harassing a peacecel like me

Crying about "death threats" = whiny soy cuck trait

Imagine being scared because a weak mentally ill tranny on inceltears said he was going to kill you :lul:
I'm not scared, it's just funny that they do the same things they cry about us allegedly doing.

Lost count of the amount of IT members that would tell me to kill myself on my past accounts when I was on there. Some even trying hard to convince me and sending me full on guides and giving justifications etc jfl.

Let us not forget this instance from IT years ago. Members rejoicing at the prospect of causing incel suicides and basking in their encouragement of doing so. This sentiment is not lost on them. It's one commonly held by many of their members even now. Hence why their mod had to put up a pinned post talking about it last month jfl. But it'll never stop. That's what the sub exists for truly. Any other reason they give is just a front.
EPs8hd4XsAMO-4C

I don’t see them threatening to kill us that often, maybe they lack the testosterone that we have but I’m sure it’s also because they lack the psychopathy that we have because they didn’t go through the same negative experiences at the hands of society as we did.

otherwise they would have been just as cold, empty and emotionless as us to the point where they would feel satisfaction at the thought of intimidating us and causing us to be fearful through sending us death threats.

Their lack of death threats shows that they are mentally weak and don’t have the mental strength required to hold onto incredible amounts of anger without letting it consume them and destroy them. Because if they had the same level of anger towards us as we hold towards them and the rest of soyciety, they wouldn’t be able to stop themselves from sending death threats on a regular basis.

Last edited:
I never received anything

Imagine wasting your entire day virtue signaling/white knighting over a group of miserable men. And I thought my days were shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back