Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

For those "I don't blame women. I blame simps and society".

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
663687 St Jerome Quote Woman is the root of all evil

191326 Proverbs Quotes EN

Images

933914585 quote women do have an affinity for evil for believing that no woman is to be truste

I blame both

women are evil but too dumb to enact their evil without the help of simps and (((((?)))))

Foids are evil, the older I get, the more I ask myself, "How the fuck did I not realize that foids are shallow toilets when I was in high school?".
Remeber, when you were a little boy, and you thought that foids had "cooties", that was your body telling you that those little bitches were evil. As soon as some boys started to hit puberty, and look more like chads, foids gravitated towards them - and the next thing we know, is we are now incels!

Christianity, Islam, and Judaism - all hate foids, and for good reason!

Either foids aren't responsible for what they do because they're too childish to take responsibility and thus should be given as much authority as children, or they're responsible for what they do. I mean it's not their fault they don't find incels attractive but it is their fault they're cold and cruel.

100% - Permaban Infiltrator/LARPer
I'd blame your mother too if I got born as a complete pathetic shit

Everyone should be blamed. Women, simps, normies, chads, cucks, and (((them)))

I blame them for everything wrong going on in earth

women are evil but too dumb to enact their evil without the help of simps and (((((?)))))
I don't think some simp provoked them to be mean and cruel to a low-value men.

I don't think some simp provoked them to be mean and cruel to a low-value men.
I mean all the anti male policys enacted over the last 100 years,

I'd blame your mother too if I got born as a complete pathetic shit
You can't last 2 posts before breaking down and defending m'lady.
Honestly I'm not even sure what you mean, your post is in broken English and I don't speak that language.

This is how I see it. The foid is the murderer in the crime scene, Chad is the getaway driver while simps are the ones protesting outside the police station asking for foids not to be charged with anything.

They are all at fault but foids are obviously more at fault

This is how I see it. The foid is the murderer in the crime scene, Chad is the getaway driver while simps are the ones protesting outside the police station asking for foids not to be charged with anything.

They are all at fault but foids are obviously more at fault
And she is giving him a BJ as he drives away

I don't hate fire for burning, sorry not sorry. :feelsohh:

Why not both? Foids/feminists, and male simps/cucks/white-knights/desperate sex hounds, all share equal amount of culpability in my view :feelsjuice:.

Why not both? Foids/feminists, and male simps/cucks/white-knights/desperate sex hounds, all share equal amount of culpability in my view :feelsjuice:.
yep blame them all. also add in high iq normies

If having intimacy would be easy do you think simps would even exist? If females didn't provoked harsh competition between the males, life would be easier for everyone.

If having intimacy would be easy do you think simps would even exist? If females didn't provoked harsh competition between the males, life would be easier for everyone.
Men could force all foids into sexual slavery tomorrow if they wanted to. Hypergamous females are the result of weak men relinquishing their authority over women :feelsjuice:. So both are to blame...

Last edited:
Men could force all foids into sexual slavery tomorrow if they wanted to. Hypergamous females are the result of weak men relinquishing their authority over women :feelsjuice:. So both are to blame..
Yes but female nature would still be the same.

Yes but female nature would still be the same.
Yes but uncucked men could and would reign in the worst/most destructive aspects of female nature ie hypergamy, whoredom, and exhibitionism.

Last edited:
Either foids aren't responsible for what they do because they're too childish to take responsibility and thus should be given as much authority as children, or they're responsible for what they do. I mean it's not their fault they don't find incels attractive but it is their fault they're cold and cruel.
This

Either foids aren't responsible for what they do because they're too childish to take responsibility and thus should be given as much authority as children, or they're responsible for what they do
Tell that to tradcucks like Jordan Cuckerson and see how they seethe