Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

For there to be winners, there has to be losers

spermretentionmax

spermretentionmax

5’6
★★★★★
For there to be Chads who have everything in life come easily to them, there has to be incels who suffer in every aspect of life

Are you satisfied with your place in the hierarchy?

Are you satisfied with your place in the hierarchy?
No I want to be god. I was utterly fucked over. The Saturnian kingdoms return and a new progeny is led down from the lofty heavens, favor chaste Lucina. My time will reign.

No. Tired of being a npc on my own life.

there are only winners because there are losers

winning is defined by losers

if the losers all died, there would be no winners

just people hanging around and stuff

Unfortunately that only applies to men, foids cant be losers since they have intrensic value

Unfortunately that only applies to men, foids cant be losers since they have intrensic value
There’s still Stacies vs beckies, the difference isn’t that big in terms of SMV but Beckies don’t become famous models just for walking

There’s still Stacies vs beckies, the difference isn’t that big in terms of SMV but Beckies don’t become famous models just for walking
Most female models arent Stacies, not even Stacylites. The standards for male models are insane, while for foids the bar is pretty low, like with everything

Most female models arent Stacies, not even Stacylites. The standards for male models are insane, while for foids the bar is pretty low, like with everything
The VS models were the biggest gigastacies on earth

there are only winners because there are losers

winning is defined by losers

if the losers all died, there would be no winners

just people hanging around and stuff
If the losers died, then some of the non-losers will take their place. The goalpost will always be moving.

The VS models were the biggest gigastacies on earth
I take that with a huge grain of salt, most .is users, especially non white ones, tend to overrate white toilets hard

You're only a loser because of the government. I want to remind brethren here that it's likely the cause of aspergers and autism is the stronger presence of neanderthal genes. Neanderthals only reproduced with humans through rape. Now in the modern day those who are the strongest descendants of the neanderthal are held down by mobs of normies aka homosapien minded individuals.

You're only a loser because of the government. I want to remind brethren here that it's likely the cause of aspergers and autism is the stronger presence of neanderthal genes. Neanderthals only reproduced with humans through rape. Now in the modern day those who are the strongest descendants of the neanderthal are held down by mobs of normies aka homosapien minded individuals.
Holy shit i've been called neanderthal for my appearence (and probably weird demeanor too) by a foid once. She said that to the guy next to her after i passed them by on a bicycle :shock:

Madara Uchiha is right. Need infinite tsukuyomi to correct this absurdity.