Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel For the past 4 days, I've slept 4hrs

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Ye.

Feel like I'm gonna die

I've been sleeping for 5-10 hours everyday. :feelsokman:

you need more sleep, nigger

over for insomnia cels. I sleep for 10 to 13 hours erry day

mogs me tbh i need to sleep at least 10 hours per day and i'm still tired

you sleep 1 hour a night?

i havent slept in like 25 ish hours tbh

I would just pass out without realizing

Get some sleep

My sleep has been completely fucked up since this thing came here.

I already had problems with anxiety. I was getting better. Over it.

Now my anxiety is through the roof and when I do fall asleep all I have are nightmares and weird/really bad dreams. I sleep maybe 2 hours a night now. Before China virus, I was sleeping like 9 hours a night. Legit. When I'd wake up, I'd wish I could fall asleep again, and sleep more. Sleep through the pain. Now I feel like I have no reprieve. I hate those bastards over there in China. Slope fucking pieces of shit

My sleep has been completely fucked up since this thing came here.

I already had problems with anxiety. I was getting better. Over it.

Now my anxiety is through the roof and when I do fall asleep all I have are nightmares and weird/really bad dreams. I sleep maybe 2 hours a night now. Before China virus, I was sleeping like 9 hours a night. Legit. When I'd wake up, I'd wish I could fall asleep again, and sleep more. Sleep through the pain. Now I feel like I have no reprieve. I hate those bastards over there in China. Slope fucking pieces of shit
Guess what. It's 3:30am and I'm awake. I'm doing another all nighter. I'm fucked man.

Btw I had a period where I was under fucking extreme anxiety and my heart was pounding 24/7 and I couldn't focus on anything. Listening to a podcast or music on lowest volume possible but loud enough so that you can still just about hear it really helped me fall asleep quicker.