Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over For the oneitiscels, Don't let romance trick you into clinging onto false hope

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Those romance/love stories that you read in books and see in the movies are bullshit fairy tales that will never happen in real life if you have incel tier looks. If you are still thirsting over a foid who will never give you a chance then you are hurting yourself, stop it now.

Those romance/love stories that you read in books and see in the movies are bullshit fairy tales that will never happen in real life if you have incel tier looks. If you are still thirsting over a foid who will never give you a chance then you are hurting yourself, stop it now.
Disney movies are the biggest lie children grow up with.

I know I don't stand a chance with my oneitis but I most certainly don't simp for her. I'm an incel. Not an idiot.

However I cannot ignore the fact that she's the only female who has treated me as a human and was alright with hanging out with me. It's not much, but when you're a subfive you'll treasure every positive interaction you have with a female. That's why I cannot let go of my oneitis.

This is what a lifetime of inceldom does to a man. It corrupts your judgment and destroys your sanity.

Last edited:
What do you mean? They're bluepilled as shit lol.
CC0BAC8E A4B0 4557 929D 39D9638FAFD9

Mightiest man in the kingdom
D67D5C32 BCF8 4217 B18C 3C4A30AA64FA

Thief
203F602F 0873 4A6B BA6D 25BB3A811E2E

3CB72184 2B2A 4FD6 8130 6D56C2EB2616

Sexually assaulted but it’s okay because the prince is chad

As a 44 soon to be 45 incel...I can vouch for this..esp. u younger cels...it never pans out...if she want you...she can have u...so why r u trying?

If you are still thirsting over a foid who will never give you a chance then you are hurting yourself, stop it now.
It's impossible to prove there isn't a chance.

@Sheogorath
I'm not clinging that strongly tbh I'm just bored and it's a way to pass the time while I think about how I could improve myself for better catches.

It took me 5 years to get over my oneitis. I will never forget her or the pain she caused me, but I’ve learned to live with it

I'm not clinging that strongly tbh I'm just bored and it's a way to pass the time while I think about how I could improve myself for better catches.
@Sparrow's Song is the "improvement" you need to do. Have a decent face.

@Sparrow's Song is the "improvement" you need to do. Have a decent face.
having skimmed the hours of how SS is spending his days I don't want to emulate his life even if it got me sex with Z it's not worth it, there's nothing I can see that seems fulfilling about raping a girl who's strung out on hard drugs and letting your homeless buddies run a train on her while you're out (or right in front of you) which seems to be where this is headed.

That's not my vision of "ascension" - I want a girl who is lucid and loves me and private comfy sex in a clean place with lots of wholesome conversations and planning our life together.

I think Z used to want that, prob part of her still does but thinks she can party for half a decade and still get it - I guess it's not impossible (men are forgiving and the thirst is real) but she's sorely lowering her odds and options. Whatever betabux settles for her will likely never truly know her so she'll never feel truly accepted by whoever the breadwinner ends up being.

Last edited:
It took me 5 years to get over my oneitis. I will never forget her or the pain she caused me, but I’ve learned to live with it
Damn, 5 years is way too long

Oneitis is worse then any degenerative disease,I consider it a mutation of brain cancer.

Damn, 5 years is way too long
She was childhood friends with me, but I never became attractive enough for her to have any romantic interest in me so she rejected me for another guy. It was giga brutal since she was a family friend and pretty much a part of our family and I knew her since we were 8-9 years old. Fucking cunt forgot I existed by now probably, I hope she fucking dies

Oneitis is worse then any degenerative disease,I consider it a mutation of brain cancer.
Just look at this example,poor brocel got mind raped

I know I don't stand a chance with my oneitis but I most certainly don't simp for her. I'm an incel. Not an idiot.

However I cannot ignore the fact that she's the only female who has treated me as a human and was alright with hanging out with me. It's not much, but when you're a subfive you'll treasure every positive interaction you have with a female. That's why I cannot let go of my oneitis.

This is what a lifetime of inceldom does to a man. It corrupts your judgment and destroys your sanity.
If your oneitis doesn't reciprocate your feelings, then don't waste your time being friends with her. Why be stuck in the friendzone as she is probably fucking other guys without you knowing?

That's not my vision of "ascension" - I want a girl who is lucid and loves me and private comfy sex in a clean place with lots of wholesome conversations and planning our life together.
You're not 20 and attractive.

You need to take ANYTHING, and stop these silly dreams.

Just look at this example,poor brocel got mind raped
My aunt took her side when I wanted to rope over her, and she called me a psychopath just because I wanted to express to my oneitis that she ruined my life. I was threatened with cops, very traumatizing considering I didn’t threaten her and only threatened myself

She was childhood friends with me, but I never became attractive enough for her to have any romantic interest in me so she rejected me for another guy. It was giga brutal since she was a family friend and pretty much a part of our family and I knew her since we were 8-9 years old. Fucking cunt forgot I existed by now probably, I hope she fucking dies
That is even more brutal. I'm sorry, brocel.
If she ever dies, be happy and celebrate.

I don't see how people can thirst over a foid who is so above them in looks. Even when I was a young boy I understood the concept of leagues and that I can't get any girls above my looks range and that it'd be difficult to even get a foid within my looks range.

Zoe isn't that above me in looks I'd say she's my looksmatch tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back