Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel (For the normie passerby) If you have acne it means you are automatically incel

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
For the lurkers out there, friendly reminder that if you are wondering whether you are an incel or not, let me ask you if have acne (in any severity)
If you have a single blemish in your face, it's automatically over.
Why?
With just a simple question you can see why: Have you ever seen a sexhaver or a good looking person with skin problems?
Having acne is the icing on the cake of subhumanity, a tag that signals that you will never ascend and rot forever.
You will always see that people who suffer from it are already ugly looking or have off putting traits (balding, short, fat and ethnic), so it's no surprise to see that attractive people don't suffer from it.

What about chad with acne?

Acne + acne scars. Sign of true subhumanity. I get skinmogged by 70 year old people unironically

my acne is getting better with age, but everything else is rotting at the same rate

I have a lot of acne, A lot a lot. No skin care routine has ever removed it. No one I knows with good skin on face has ever need it either, It just feels like you have to be fucking lucky or not to have it

Barely anyone had real acne when I was in school, I really don't think it's very common to have long lasting acne, it took around 6 years for it to start clearing up, I still have blemishes all over my face.

Giga cope all the normies have acne. I’ve never once had any acne in my life NOT ONCE AND IM 18

I had acne but I fixed it with tretinoin. I just haven't done it earlier because I always knew it was over regardless of acne.

Yes it is subhuman but it's also really easy to fix in most cases. Now getting a smooth and youthful skin is the real problem.

ngl still having acne makes me think i might still be in puberty and so i might get a growth spurt :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

i know its a false cope

Giga cope all the normies have acne.
Lol nope just go outside you don't see people with blemishes on their faces, only the truly unlucky ones suffer from it (mostly already cursed subhuman incels)

Lol nope just go outside you don't see people with blemishes on their faces, only the truly unlucky ones suffer from it (mostly already cursed subhuman incels)
Cope I was in high school 2 months ago almost everyone had acne with the exception of me

Cope I was in high school 2 months ago almost everyone had acne with the exception of me
Ngl not suffering from acne is sus from a brocel, people who don't have smooth skin are automatically dismissed, so of course having acne is deviant in terms of statistics since it is not the norm

Ngl not suffering from acne is sus from a brocel, people who don't have smooth skin are automatically dismissed, so of course having acne is deviant in terms of statistics since it is not the norm
Smooth skin is useless if your features are shit and you’re autistic

Smooth skin is useless if your features are shit and you’re autistic
True also but not having acne is also a prerequisite among the sea of prerequisite to land a date in our modern world

True also but not having acne is also a prerequisite among the sea of prerequisite to land a date in our modern world
After the age of 18 sure. But it’s pretty normalized in high school