Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

For the ND-cels here

Would rotting in a hospital and not have to apply for jobs, interact with people be better or worse?

• Better

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Worse

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
The_McCheese

The_McCheese

Banned
-
1699523144 theindependent9november2023 downmagaz net

Hold on, what level of autism is this? If you need long-term inpatient care, that's not "autism" as we've come to define it on the Internet. That's more like being retarded. Hell, even retards get to live in society. I didn't think they still had asylums like this.

The most grave autist I know of still lives in a grouphome, no one here is rotting in a hospital except at best a temporary solution / ward

Hold on, what level of autism is this? If you need long-term inpatient care, that's not "autism" as we've come to define it on the Internet. That's more like being retarded. Hell, even retards get to live in society. I didn't think they still had asylums like this.
Not sure, just saw the headline and assumed it was true. Maybe it could be clickbait

I'd rather be a truly retarded autist than a "high" functioning one. The reason it's called high functioning is because we're capable of functioning at a low but sufficient level in society. Being retarded in this society would be an improvement for sure. Like being a big baby that's taken care of by mommy and/or the state.