Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious For the love of God don't tell people you are autistic

• Thread starter Deleted member 33688
  • Start date
Deleted member 33688

Deleted member 33688

Self-banned
-
Most neurotypicals don't know what autism is and they will assume that you are a full blown retard. They think you are genuinely retarded and they will treat you differently. I've heard of neurotypicals who thought that autism and down syndrome are literally the same.

Also, by admitting you have autism you are showing weakness. Most men know that they shouldn't show any signs of weakness because we are opening for society and the people around us to exploit it.

I don't talk to people anyways

Good advice, btw JUST Lol imagine thinking autism = retardation.
Some normands man...

I mean, part of autism is difficulties communicating and interacting socially yeah?

NT people pick that up real quick. You'll come across as 'a bit off' on their radar.

I mean, part of autism is difficulties communicating and interacting socially yeah?

NT people pick that up real quick. You'll come across as 'a bit off' on their radar.
of cource

Good advice, btw JUST Lol imagine thinking autism = retardation.
Some normands man...

NT people are ironically more retarded than those ''retards'' they laugh at

Keep it to yourself instead.

Most neurotypicals don't know what autism is and they will assume that you are a full blown retard. They think you are genuinely retarded and they will treat you differently. I've heard of neurotypicals who thought that autism and down syndrome are literally the same.

Also, by admitting you have autism you are showing weakness. Most men know that they shouldn't show any signs of weakness because we are opening for society and the people around us to exploit it.
Same bro, I just try to keep my autism, if I do any retarded humming noise or bounce my head around, it's over, and its back to spending the whole day on my chair.

They can tell, whether you explicitly tell them or not.

NTs will just leverage it for their own amusement.

You don't even need to be non-NT for normies to treat you like you are a retard. What makes you think you can get away with it as an non-NT?

Do anti-vaxers bully autistic people?

JFL at Self diagnosed autism:feelsstudy:

:feels::feels::feels:

Who cares about being Strong or weak " its all a peacock fest to impress a Woman who wont give you the time of the day anyways.

Its never the Other way around , its Always the man who has to do the effort

Fuck that Shit.