Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "For the "its cuz my height" lurkers:" IT loves the "I know a guy" argument.

scared rabbit GIF

I do know a guy, that just makes me angrier because it's so rare to get lucky like he did

This is retarded. Just because he knows a few short guys who are in relationships, it doesn't disprove the fact that short men are less desirable than men of average height.

This is retarded. Just because he knows a few short guys who are in relationships, it doesn't disprove the fact that short men are less desirable than men of average height.
How long was that ban?

Relationshits = jumping over multiple hoops for the hoo ha. Being the foid’s manipulative disposable slave. And sex it’s not even guaranteed. If you do get to have sex, it will be half hearted and no passion will be involved. Chad can exist and foids will throw themselves at him

Relationshits = jumping over multiple hoops for the hoo ha. Being the foid’s manipulative disposable slave. And sex it’s not even guaranteed. Chad can exist and foids will throw themselves at him
Water Elephant GIF

damn they got us, time to delete this account

Dnw of course

Yeah because you know of ONE guy that’s 5’7 and has a girlfriend, means that speaks for ALL the guys that are 5’4-5’8.

Kind of like how Obama is black, but he is a wealthy president in spite of that.

That means ALL black guys should be capable of being wealthy and/or politicians. So it’s completely the fault of African Americans for still being in the impoverished inner city

LMAO what is this argument?
Hey you heckin incel! If you're short, you have to date fat whales who have grease in between their fat rolls! If you say otherwise, you're not actually an incel and you're just entitled xDDDDDDD
IT delusions.

Plus, why is anyone listening to TikTard Talk anyway?

Damn they got us boys time to close up shop :feelshaha:

How many fucking times will retards say this shit for the one millionth time Exceptions don`t change the rule mountains of evidence backs up blackpill a few fucking exceptions doesn`t change the rule dumb niggers

My example disproves your statistic! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1dus1vv/for_the_its_cuz_my_height_lurkers/
Title dude in the video I will admit is a pickyfag blackcell but these dude's are all mushbrained and bluepilled

What the fuck did they talk about? What fucking buffer? What are those retards even gibbering about? Like, I don't even know what to say here because I didn't understand what that retarded NigTok is about. What good does it do to say to rephrase something? Women don't want us cuz we are short and ugly. The fuck are they talking about?

GrAY's spamming inkwelltears reposts, boring. Dnw

the fact that it always happens for other people BUT YOU reinforces the idea to these normie fucks, that we are all just LOSERS, irrepairable LOSERS that deserve our loneliness

They know nobody, they're just inventing imaginary friends. Fantasy stories to deny the truth because they hate the ugly, brutal truth and love to cope with bs.

What the fuck did they talk about? What fucking buffer? What are those retards even gibbering about? Like, I don't even know what to say here because I didn't understand what that retarded NigTok is about. What good does it do to say to rephrase something? Women don't want us cuz we are short and ugly. The fuck are they talking about?
Nigger babble
GrAY's spamming inkwelltears reposts, boring. Dnw

You get what you fucking deserve​

Nigger babble

You get what you fucking deserve​

We get it, you are excited to have just discovered soyddit and inceltears. You don't need to spam their garbage here though, everyone already knows it

longhoused cucks

We get it, you are excited to have just discovered soyddit and inceltears. You don't need to spam their garbage here though, everyone already knows it
You don't know the first thing about me pal, look what happened because of what you did what it led to there are graycels deleting accounts on .is two moderators are in critical condition

IT sources: unverified tiktok retards

Blackpill sources: rigorous studies and experiments

This is comical

i know there are a lot of 5'7 guys that rotting alone for the rest of their life (that is the real and correct answer)

i know there are a lot of 5'7 guys that rotting alone for the rest of their life (that is the real and correct answer)
"5'7 guy here I think you are just Karma farming my friend does very well with women he is blonde blue eyes been married four years now he is about 5'8 stop blaming women bud"