Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting For the incels still trying to prove the blackpill to women

Q

qwepmi

Banned
-
Women already know the blackpill is true to some degree. They deny it because it benefits them. If everyone became blackpilled, women wouldnt have such easy lives. Bluepilling men is a survival strategy. That is all there is to it so stop wasting your time.

Women do know it, as I've had a woman who I was actually on friendly terms with admit to me while drunk that she was generally disrespectful to me because she didn't find me attractive.

Blackpilling the normie males is easier.

Women do know it, as I've had a woman who I was actually on friendly terms with admit to me while drunk that she was generally disrespectful to me because she didn't find me attractive.
And you were still on friendly terms with her, meaning you invested effort into this dumb cunt? Cucked tbh, feel bad for you

Women do know it since they're born while men don't know that.men learn it after

And you were still on friendly terms with her, meaning you invested effort into this dumb cunt? Cucked tbh, feel bad for you

Yea, I would hang out with who I could because the loneliness would get to me back then. I'd rationalize that some socializing even of shit quality was worth it to not be a complete weirdo loner. I don't know if "friendly terms" is the best way to describe my relationship to that particular foid. She was more the frenemy of my neighbor, another foid who I had sort of become friends with because we had just lived next to each other for so long. I only ever hung out with the foid in question if she was hanging out with my neighbor. That being said, we had hung out more than a few times and had got along well enough to share some laughs and just generally kick it. I was definitely still bluepilled in that I thought male/female friendships were technically possible, but was running into the sort of issues (the constant subtle disrespect) that I would come to learn is what dooms all attempts at mixed sex friendships.

Considering what we come to learn about foids in just how much they hate us for being ugly, she was probably being far nicer than she wanted to be. For a foid, that was being friendly to an ugly male, to only be subtly down-putting and a tad meaner in her ribbing than you'd expect from a friend. Anyways, in my defense, I never hung out or talked with her after that admission. I ended up running into her at a restaurant she happened to be working at many years later. She came up to me and said hi with a big smile. I was cold as ice and gave her nothing but daggers with my eyes. If I wasn't with my parent I legit think I would've said some mean shit to her.

Women already know the blackpill is true to some degree. They deny it because it benefits them. If everyone became blackpilled, women wouldnt have such easy lives. Bluepilling men is a survival strategy. That is all there is to it so stop wasting your time.

Damn. Fuck. That hurts. Sympathies bro.

If foids admitted the blackpill they would lose their beta cuck orbiters, losing them would mean no more free money, validation, ego boost, etc.