Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel For the first time in months,I had a conversation with a girl

FakeFakecel

FakeFakecel

PhD in Agony & Anguish
-
I was extremely nervous during the entire conversation. Literally i felt cold and I had a stomachache afterwards. Years of being bullied and made fun of by women certainly did a number on me. This is what subhumanity does to a man

Normally when women talk to me it's usually to tell me to get out of the way or something. I also get death stares a lot.

(inb4 i get called fakecel,she was just treating me the way she treated everyone. I will die a virgin,noone will love me but even crumbs of foid attention like this is gigalifefuel)

Last edited:
what did she say to u
She was with her cat we talked about it. Apparently she hates dogs too,so she's probably not getting fucked by a Great Dane everyday. That's good

She was with her cat we talked about it. Apparently she hates dogs too,so she's probably not getting fucked by a Great Dane everyday. That's good
i hope it goes well for u and u can ascend bro

how do you know her? :feelssus:

how do you know her? :feelssus:
She had her cat with her in public. That's why i said,she was with her cat. I made a comment about the cat and that's how we talked. I met her today,she was a stranger. I didn't get her number or anything,it was just a 5 minute conversation.

She had her cat with her in public. That's why i said,she was with her cat. I met her today,she was a stranger. I didn't get her number or anything,it was just a 5 minute conversation.
which one of you initiated the conversation?

I had that last week for three shifts with a new trainee, actually she talked to me and kept convo flowing, it was a strange feeling having someone ask me things, I had forgotten how long it was since I had what normies call a conversation

which one of you initiated the conversation?
The cat got on my foot and i said it was cute. She said thanks and thats how it started. So i guess i started it

Nah, she probably hatefucks pitbulls on the reg

Dogpill is law

I had that last week for three shifts with a new trainee, actually she talked to me and kept convo flowing, it was a strange feeling having someone ask me things, I had forgotten how long it was since I had what normies call a conversation
I know the feeling,it's lifefuel,I might go back to that place in the hopes of seeing and maybe talking to her again

JoinedJul 8, 2023Posts1,501
Almost as many posts as you have over 6 months tbh

I'm truecel, so I have more time to post. You probably post less because you're too busy chatting up foids

Cool. Good for you OP :owo:

Don't fool yourself you aint getting no pussy from small forced talk but do try and relish in it, like if a girl smiles at or says hello to me at work it will literally make my day ... it's shame underneath that vaneer is chad only eugenics in her mind but we take small "wins" i'm trying to be more confident at gazing longer at femoids because that's all they'll ever be pretty faced npcs who cant interact with you meaningfully ..

Almost as many posts as you have over 6 months tbh

I'm truecel, so I have more time to post. You probably post less because you're too busy chatting up foids
No I'm busy with studymaxxing

Don't fool yourself you aint getting no pussy from small forced talk but do try and relish in it, like if a girl smiles at or says hello to me at work it will literally make my day ... it's shame underneath that vaneer is chad only eugenics in her mind but we take small "wins" i'm trying to be more confident at gazing longer at femoids because that's all they'll ever be pretty faced npcs who cant interact with you meaningfully ..
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: brutal truthpill

Stop worshipping mediocre pussy