Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story For the few here smart enough to read stories, As promised, my finished Clown memoir, "Tribulations of a Clown"

Lordgoro1

Lordgoro1

What is Evil, really?
★★★★
Sadly this quality story will get buried under nonsense bullshit low IQ posts, but at least I'm doing my best to post worthy content stories. This is brand new, All true, all happened, from my failed clown career in the carnival (aka the original arthur fleck, ME) and reviews on inkitt would greatly help me promote it. Only 5 chapters, and my finest work!

Read the first chapter, great so far

Just finished the first chapter and I think you should work on your pacing. You spend too much time describing stuff and not getting into the actual story. I read all of that and I only gathered two things: the protagonist is a clown and he's on his day off

Just finished the first chapter and I think you should work on your pacing. You spend too much time describing stuff and not getting into the actual story. I read all of that and I only gathered two things: the protagonist is a clown and he's on his day off
thanks, but the descriptions are what makes it Vivid! Readers Will see what I saw, hear what I heard, thats the point. And it gets fcking Crazy!!! Stick with it, you'll see!

Took me MONTHS of grueling work to create this from memory and powerful natural writing/storytelling instincts, and YES, it all happened in the late 1980s!!!

Got two reviews so far, but need reviews from my incel/outcast brothers. I was the original failed loner clown! Hehe. Arthur Fleck was fictional, but I'm very real!
Screenshot 10 20 2023 175153

Sadly this quality story will get buried under nonsense bullshit low IQ posts, but at least I'm doing my best to post worthy content stories. This is brand new, All true, all happened, from my failed clown career in the carnival (aka the original arthur fleck, ME) and reviews on inkitt would greatly help me promote it. Only 5 chapters, and my finest work!
ok

Three Reviews online in three days! Sadly only ONE of them is from my fellow incel brothers. I truly wish the entire Incel community would get behind my work, imagine what I could do to promote our real ideas and impressions of US if my work got popular enough!

Sad, so many of our brothers are apathetic and won't lift a finger to help me, their smartest and most word-creatively talented member of the entire incel community.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back