Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over For the Chad that married this high school sweetheart of his.

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
disgusting, but you man have to go to the gym :feels: no brah we all are not gonna make it brah

This seems like lifefuel at first glance, but it's not.

Chad will keep getting fesikh on the side. The now morbidly obese foid will of course have men chasing her.

Foids and men above 8/10 can't lose.

dios mio

Chad has fallen into the trap of marriage, a heritage handed down to us by the Abrahamic religions, which forces us to practice monogamy. Women are only desirable between the ages of 18 and 25. The older they get, the less fertile they become, which makes them less attractive.

I mean at least he got to enjoy her in her prime, we dont get jack

if she looked a bit good before then her pussy probably can still take a cock
her prime was as fake as her hair

From a perspective of 47 yo man, I'm not sure if it's worth the price. I see my married and divorced peers, dear lord... The worst part of being old is not being an old man, but to sleep with an old woman.

Then don't have kids?...

"Oh, I lost my Stacy-looks. Oh I haven't slept in 4 days. I can barely work and pay the bills"

Parents and accepting their COMPLETELY OPTIONAL retarded life choices, without fucking whining, not a thing that EVER happens.

From a perspective of 47 yo man, I'm not sure if it's worth the price. I see my married and divorced peers, dear lord... The worst part of being old is not being an old man, but to sleep with an old woman.
I'd make her stay healthy and in shape. Then just close my eyes and try to not touch any of the cellulitis which is basically her whole body. Pussy is pussy. Maybe you could use augmented reality in the future to make her look better.