Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over for Swedishcels

Det är över

I hope it descends into absolute chaos:reeeeee::reeeeee:

This is thread is largely true, however Sweden has loads of rotting introverts as well.

I hope it descends into absolute chaos:reeeeee::reeeeee:
It’s already chaotic af, when I walk in central Stockholm I mostly see immigrants/(((refugees))), Swedes are a minority. Also tons of loosely clothed teenagers wearing pride shit, and we have men looking like gays everywhere. And forgot to mention the begging gypsies plus homeless people sleeping/roaming. And people look like zombies drugged out

Last edited:
Jag tappar också hår som fan och har alien-format huvud :bigbrain:, bär alltid keps för att dölja skiten
Jag har gay alien skull också. Över för huvudcels

Britbongs were the prudest in all of Europe and still are to some extent, sex scandals are a big thing in anglo saxon societies not so much in the rest of Europe, britbongs and hence Americans are prude by European standards funnily enough

Never began for scandinaviancels

It’s already chaotic af, when I walk in central Stockholm I mostly see immigrants/(((refugees))), Swedes are a minority. Also tons of loosely clothed teenagers wearing pride shit, and we have men looking like gays everywhere. And forgot to mention the begging gypsies plus homeless people sleeping/roaming. And people look like zombies drugged out
Mashallah:feelsLSD:
Subhanallah:smonk::smonk::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

How desperately I wait for the day when all of these feminism infested shitholes will descend into absolute anarchy :smonk:
I hope feminism keeps ok growing
Only once the damagee is done..will people realise
It will be a lesson to the rest of humanity,the other countries which try to b western and it will serve as a message for future generations:smonk::smonk::dab::dab:to keep their foids ik line

Sounds just like many of the cities here in burgerland

He forgot to say that it doesn't applies for a sub 6 non NT male.

Sounds just like many of the cities here in burgerland
My condolences. I guess the reason I wrote that post was to clarify that Sweden is not in a better state than other western countries, it’s the same shit everywhere

Question for my Swedishbros: do brown men (Arab, Berber, Curry) do well in Sweden?

interesting, so whats the minimun age requirement to be an ikeacel? 13?

3-4 years, keep coping LMAO

Question for my Swedishbros: do brown men (Arab, Berber, Curry) do well in Sweden?
If you are short then its over regardless of ethnicity unless you moneymaxx and if you are tall 6'3+ then you will do well even if youre green

If you are short then its over regardless of ethnicity unless you moneymaxx and if you are tall 6'3+ then you will do well even if youre green
I'm 6'2 and rich but Pakistani and average face. Could I slay?

I'm 6'2 and rich but Pakistani and average face. Could I slay?
Fakecel motherfucker! I hate all you lucky tall fuckers! I suffer everyday! WHY AM I 5'8 WHILE MY BROTHER IS 6'1? Why do I have to suffer and face all kinds of school bullying that traumatized me?

Fakecel motherfucker! I hate all you lucky tall fuckers! I suffer everyday! WHY AM I 5'8 WHILE MY BROTHER IS 6'1? Why do I have to suffer and face all kinds of school bullying that traumatized me?
Tbf I'm more like 6'0 when I'm not wearing shoes+when I'm not standing up straight.