Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel for stormfrontcels...(Ethnics GTFIH)

Two words "ROBUST &HANDSOME". If I had those 2 traits this would have been life fuel for me.

I am an ethnic alt right and I want to see the white race flourish. They are the only true carrier of beauty.

Low quality vid. Low production values, no real intelligible message. Obnoxious music.

Even as a ethnic it's wrong to date outside of your race.

I am an ethnic alt right and I want to see the white race flourish. They are the only true carrier of beauty.
Dont be a self hating cuck. Most whites are soyboys today due to xenoestroge s in food and water. Ethnics are more often high T(especially arabs) and have darker complexion that nordic females like.
Even as a ethnic it's wrong to date outside of your race.
Explain why.

The hottest foids are always coal burners:feelsrope:

i mog that subhuman isis faggot. Where is my blond big tittied femoid?

5af454ab6529d2efe23f3c69fdd33c65c42417f0cd5cf977f5a6d2c1a849d908

Why are you banned yet? You said you are 6-7/10 and claim to be incel.
You either can't rate your face correctly or you are just a larp

Sub8=death sentence. I never claimed that i am a 7 btw

Sub8=death sentence. I never claimed that i am a 7 btw
Tell that to all the normies I see with gfs every day on campus. Sub 5 or sub 4 are the only acceptable theories imo.

Stop sharing your interracial cuck fetish videos with us.

Stop sharing your interracial cuck fetish videos with us.
I am only telling you the truth. Whites have to have perfect features(aka be Chad) to score decent looking women.

Ethnics don't instantly become incel if they have one or two bad features. For example blacks are not affected as much if at all by balding, weak chins and prognathism. Arabs like the guy in the vid can still get girls even if they have disgusting hook noses. Curries and ricecels usually have too many incel features though and that's why they are incel.

I really believe a darker complexion and hair is key to looking masculine and intimidating, whereas white pasty skin is seen as feminine.
Goddamn that's terrible, doesn't get any worse than those wanna be RATM faggots.
Yup.

I have high T for a white.

and besides, women shouldn't have rights across the board, and if you want to....as this pic says:

I am only telling you the truth. Whites have to have perfect features(aka be Chad) to score decent looking women.

Ethnics don't instantly become incel if they have one or two bad features. For example blacks are not affected as much if at all by balding, weak chins and prognathism. Arabs like the guy in the vid can still get girls even if they have disgusting hook noses. Curries and ricecels usually have too many incel features though and that's why they are incel.

I really believe a darker complexion and hair is key to looking masculine and intimidating, whereas white pasty skin is seen as feminine.

Yup.

well I look like a mean biker asshole. point is moot when everyone avoids you out of fear for their own safety.

Attachments

• 5631869445001.jpg
    5631869445001.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 69
Race mixing is bad, it is a crime. Everyone should just stick to their own race.

Irish guys are the original Europeans. we're womanizing, chauvinistic assholes. look at all Conservative Irishmen in America. yeah. exactly.
Race mixing is bad, it is a crime. Everyone should just stick to their own race.

if only.