Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

For steroidcels how bad is it for your health and how good are the gains

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
I always wanted to try them but ngl pretty scared to take them also where do u buy that shit? And how fast does it take to get gains

Brutal no reply pill.

Shady dudes in the gym locker room. (or get a doctor that's known to give them out)
I have no idea how fast it is, maybe look up transformations online.
A good technique is to use them until you reach your natural genetic muscle limit, and then just stop using them, and keep lifting.
I personally will never use them, but to each their own.

Brutal no reply pill.

Shady dudes in the gym locker room. (or get a doctor that's known to give them out)
I have no idea how fast it is, maybe look up transformations online.
A good technique is to use them until you reach your natural genetic muscle limit, and then just stop using them, and keep lifting.
I personally will never use them, but to each their own.

same man i never really thought about doing them but ya know close to roping so why not

Have you considered SARMs?

My opinion: steroid dangers are vastly overrated. Plus you’re incel, who cares if you died anyway, which won’t happen most likely. I would not do steroids and rec drugs together. Be smart. Do your research, and use anti Estrogen and pct. also use the least amount that is effective. Use a test base always. Injections are easier on your body/liver. I’ve never ordered online (yet) but eroids is a good place to start.

idk havent tried them, side effects seem pretty severe. I would rather just inject HGH then roid

Get them from a doctor. It's cheaper to get them online, but getting them from a doctor is worth it.