Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

For Someone to be considered an Incel , is being hideous looking a prerequisite?

D

_dingdongboi_

Self-banned
-
Normies often say that with shower and grooming incels can get laid , are normies talking about the fake cells here or the actual incels with no facial symmetry , irreparable problems like bone issues skull issues + height issues / physically mental issue or all or some of the above. In my personal opinion for someone to be considered as an incel they should belong to that group that occupies the lowest level in the attractiveness hierarchy / should be deviants down syndrome / deaf / dumb / mute / physcially/mentally challenged etc. And you only know that if you are a westoid ( im indian so idk what dating is ) ,because you are called ugly and when you reach the age when people start dating no one approaches you or you get rejected a lot... so that confirms your suspicion that you are ugly or maybe very ugly.

Now my question - When did you realize / what was that moment of truth , that instant when you realized that you are an incel?

No the prerequisite is not being able to get your dick hard to landwhales and ugly shitskinned sluts.

Now my question - When did you realize / what was that moment of truth , that instant when you realized that you are an incel?
I'd say it was when I discovered wheatwaffles I knew something was wrong with me but I didn't know what it was so liberating knowing it wasn't my fault I was rejected and that all the personality and self improvement doesn't matter if you are ugly

When I got no poontang, because the face was ugly, then the years went by, and I still got no poontang, you jew.

i realized when none girl talked to me and when they reject me

I subconsciously realized it when my first neuron divided into two. I still continued hoping and coping because soyciety was gaslighting me, but then the blackpill gave me the vocabulary I needed to put it all into words and understand that I'm not crazy.

No the prerequisite is not being able to get your dick hard to landwhales and ugly shitskinned sluts.
Landwhales and currywhores giving you IOIs = :chad:

It's genuinely not that complicated :dafuckfeels:...

If you went through life, just existing, at School, work, whatever, and you never got a SINGLE positive attention from women (Compliments on your appearance, looks of interest, desire to hook up or whatever), and you are virgin, you are an Incel.

And to go through life without getting any of those things, means you are subhuman.

Since I'm not braindead at the moment, I don't believe in sub-8 "law". Plenty of average/above-average niggas aren't Incels at all.

So to be an Incel, IN MY OPINION, you have to be subhuman.

I don't care if you are a faggot like @Mentally lost cel that cries and whines, even though foids rated him an 8, and he admitted to being a chadlite (No one had an issue with that, because this site is a joke).

If you are average looking, you are not an Incel.

If you went through life, just existing, at School, work, whatever, and you never got a SINGLE positive attention from women (Compliments on your appearance, looks of interest, desire to hook up or whatever), and you are virgin, you are an Incel.

And to go through life without getting any of those things, means you are subhuman.

Since I'm not braindead at the moment, I don't believe in sub-8 "law". Plenty of average/above-average niggas aren't Incels at all.

I don't care if you are a faggot like @Mentally lost cel that cries and whines, even though foids rated him an 8, and he admitted to being a chadlite (No one had an issue with that, because this site is a joke).

But there is a big difference between a young average looking guy with a wide social circle and an average looking guy who is a fucked in the head loner, the first one is definitely not incel, the second one is incel

Imma say it one more time, if women don't approach you, if they don't make you know that you're desirable, you're not attractive, it simply never began for you and never will, no matter how unattractive you are.

The best thing you can hope to achieve is being her 2nd best choice, which let be honest you'll never be either, and even if you were, you'd still be a cuck.

You're either a 10 or a 0.

During my late 20s when I became consciously aware of the fact that I've never received romantic attention from a female, whereas all my other male friends did, at various points in their lives. I didn't refer to myself as an "incel" because I wasn't aware of that term back then, but I knew I was different, in a bad way.

For example, I noticed that the females in my social circle were either dating my male friends or were setting up their female friends with my male friends - "teehee you two would make a cute couple". But they never did any of that for me. They seemed to instinctively know I wasn't boyfriend material and just treated me differently than my other friends.

Last edited:
Based water Is wet post

Ugly doesn't mean hideous, most ugly men just have zero attractive traits.

During my late 20s when I became consciously aware of the fact that I've never received romantic attention from a female, whereas all my other male friends did, at various points in their lives. I didn't refer to myself as an "incel" because I wasn't aware of that term, but I knew I was different, in a bad way.

For example, I noticed that the females in my social circle were either dating my male friends or were setting up their female friends to my male friends - "teehee you two would make a cute couple". But they never did any of that for me. They instinctively knew I wasn't boyfriend material and just treated me differently than my other friends.
brutal

During my late 20s when I became consciously aware of the fact that I've never received romantic attention from a female, whereas all my other male friends did, at various points in their lives. I didn't refer to myself as an "incel" because I wasn't aware of that term back then, but I knew I was different, in a bad way.

For example, I noticed that the females in my social circle were either dating my male friends or were setting up their female friends with my male friends - "teehee you two would make a cute couple". But they never did any of that for me. They seemed to instinctively know I wasn't boyfriend material and just treated me differently than my other friends.
Fucking brutal man i faced the same. I realized this fact when i was 21, tho unofficially blackpilled till last year( 23 now, KHHV ). :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

Fucking brutal man i faced the same. I realized this fact when i was 21, tho unofficially blackpilled till last year( 23 now, KHHV ). :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

The worst part for me was when they (male and female friends) sometimes tried to make me feel like I'm "part of the group" by asking me about my work or my opinion on some current event. I get they were trying to be friendly but it just amplified the feeling of being treated differently. It felt like they were prodding me with a stick to just check if I was still alive.

don't care if you are a faggot like @
Mentally lost cel
@Mentally lost cel that cries and whines, even though foids rated him an 8, and he admitted to being a chadlite (No one had an issue with that, because this site is a joke).

Kys faggot ,i am not 8 i am average looking and coping ,i am a fucking incel loner loser piece of shit fuck u faggot im severely depressed due to family and society

But there is a big difference between a young average looking guy with a wide social circle and an average looking guy who is a fucked in the head loner, the first one is definitely not incel, the second one is incel
So much this ,im probably an aversgr looking severely deprrssed loner with ptsd

Description fits me to a tee.

Some Normies can be incel too, if they're socially awkward or mentally ill or destitute. But most Normies can still get some matches on Tinder, I get literally 0.

Ugly doesn't mean hideous, most ugly men just have zero attractive traits.
Yes pretty much.
Some Normies can be incel too, if they're socially awkward or mentally ill or destitute. But most Normies can still get some matches on Tinder, I get literally 0.
As of now no not really. It depends on what u mean facially normies looking dudes are usually non NT or basement dwellers so they’re not real normies. That’s different from the average soulless Normie who’s been in like 1 or 2 relationships and shits on Incels basically

Hmm, thanks but this seems to be an issue thats more prominent in the west , because in india it manifests in an entirely different form , in the form of your stem skills and study slaving ability, because of the patriarchy curry women (almost all of them) are enslaved and they dont have a choice but to marry the engineer rajesh or krishnan or murugadas with oiled hair combed to the right and high waist pants and glasses at some point in their life, most of them are virgins and there is no whoring phase for them here because of food unavailability and moral policing and risking getting kicked out permanently/ from family society or even worse lynching ( but things are changing in some urban areas, metro cities particularly this shithole called bangalore)...basically if they are not exposed to western stuff music movies et cetera its highly unlikely that theyd desire for tall chadpreet , because most mainstream movies have overweight hideous creep uncles acting alongside 18/19 year olds... most pajeets and pajeetas are study slaves , and slave till 17-18 to prep for JEE/NEET/OTHER Competitive Exams , if they dont get into any premium institute they slave again because else theyd die from starvation , so no time to bullshit and desire for females for these subhumans in between

The worst part for me was when they (male and female friends) sometimes tried to make me feel like I'm "part of the group" by asking me about my work or my opinion on some current event. I get they were trying to be friendly but it just amplified the feeling of being treated differently. It felt like they were prodding me with a stick to just check if I was still alive.
Thats sad brother , is it possible to find like minded people some way and maybe hangout with them

Normies often say that with shower and grooming incels can get laid , are normies talking about the fake cells here or the actual incels with no facial symmetry , irreparable problems like bone issues skull issues + height issues / physically mental issue or all or some of the above. In my personal opinion for someone to be considered as an incel they should belong to that group that occupies the lowest level in the attractiveness hierarchy / should be deviants down syndrome / deaf / dumb / mute / physcially/mentally challenged etc. And you only know that if you are a westoid ( im indian so idk what dating is ) ,because you are called ugly and when you reach the age when people start dating no one approaches you or you get rejected a lot... so that confirms your suspicion that you are ugly or maybe very ugly.

Curry foids date and fuck the chadpreets while the beta buck normie curry get the leftovers while thinking she is virgin.

No, but it's a sufficient condition. There are many other factors that can make someone an Incel, such as being short, ethnic or autistic. Being hideous is enough to doom someone to a life of loneliness and rejection, regardless of any other qualities they may have.

Being autistic is enough to guarantee your bloodline to end with you

Its the absolute minimum.

dingdongboi_

Least obvious foid infiltrator jfl.