Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel For some reason,I found this awesome

IHateMySelf

IHateMySelf

Chilean incel.
★★★★
Just think about it: live your life in cyber-cafe,where the rent is cheap,nobody make fun about you,you live your life out of establishment

To me,this is LifeFuel. Why? Because I find awesome live every day by your own. Living out of the system. Living just to stay alive.

I love asia <33

sounds claustrophobic i need much bigger space to live, i'd get even more insane with 3m x 2m room

sounds claustrophobic i need much bigger space to live, i'd get even more insane with 3m x 2m room

I'm the opposite, I prefer to be in more enclosed areas though I'd probably hate this simply for the stress of knowing that if you are short on money just once then you are out on the street with nothing.

I remember watching those videos, but I don't know living in such a small and enclosed space, having to share bathrooms, I don't think I could endure living like that for more than a month.

What do you think these guys would've been doing if they were born 1,000 years ago?

japanese work ethic is retarded

What do you think these guys would've been doing if they were born 1,000 years ago?
Probably be farming peasants with a wife and multiple kids and then conscripted into some clan war and killed.

It's extremely depressing and suicide inducing.

I wouldn't last a day there, even though my current lifestyle isn't far from that.

I hope some of you guys are not typing that stuff seriously.

Why do they all have fucked up teeth :feelsohgod:

killed by chinese (mongol) rapefugees

but if you really mean 1000 years ago then in 1019 one island was raped (raided) by chinese pirates

https://www.wikiwand.com/en/Toi_invasion

they sacked villages and kidnapped over 1,000 Japanese, mostly women and young girls, for use as slaves

good ol'times :feels::feels::feels::feels::chad::chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Last edited:
looks really comfy

Needs a kitchen, can't stand fast food/processed.

Ricecels are biggest copers tbh

Being a real man,for sure
Needs a kitchen, can't stand fast food/processed.
But there is restaurants. Not a big problem.
Why do they all have fucked up teeth :feelsohgod:
I think,im not sure,that is not something bad for japanese people.
It's extremely depressing and suicide inducing.

I wouldn't last a day there, even though my current lifestyle isn't far from that.

I hope some of you guys are not typing that stuff seriously.
But why???. I think that is a good way to live out of the system. To live your life in freedom.