Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting For some people dating is so easy that it's almost "inevitable". How are we supposed to tolerate this injustice?

AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★★★
Some people just have to be patient and open to others, meanwhile for us it is something so impossible that it literally seems easier to become a fucking astronaut than to become a normal sexhaver. I can't get over the fact that this HUGE inequality exists! It is not fair! And they tell me to just "man up" and accept that life isn't fair, meanwhile they are enjoying the dream.

Sexhavers are our enemy, we must contribute to a sexually repressed society, if we can't have sexual freedom nobody else should, they should be forced to experienced the same position they chose for us, the position of the "not good enough", the position of the physically unattractive men, that's how they classified us and they deserve to pay for it. How are we supposed to have confidence in ourselves and believe we are good enough if women, half of humanity, disagree?

Last edited:
We are powerless to do anything about it for the same reasons we're incels. We lost the game of life.

just walk around theory

We are powerless to do anything about it for the same reasons we're incels. We lost the game of life.
We can do something: we can form a terrorist group that searches for sexhaver men and cuts their dicks off, that won't get us laid but at least that will give us the satisfaction of revenge (in Minecraft ofc).

Some people just have to be patient and open to others, meanwhile for us it is something so impossible that it literally seems easier to become a fucking astronaut than to become a normal sexhaver. I can't get over the fact that this HUGE inequality exists! It is not fair! And they tell me to just "man up" and accept that life isn't fair, meanwhile they are enjoying the dream.

Sexhavers are our enemy, we must contribute to a sexually repressed society, if we can't have sexual freedom nobody else should, they should be forced to experienced the same position they chose for us, the position of the "not good enough", the position of the physically unattractive men, that's how they classified us and they deserve to pay for it. How are we supposed to have confidence in ourselves and believe we are good enough if women, half of humanity, disagree?
How old are you

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back