Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over For Somalicels: Even Ricecels Look Down On Them!

tall + ntmaxxed normie :reeeeee:

Damn, that's over for them

I actually laughed, ngl. Although Somalis are all tallfags and have beautiful women who are forced to be loyal to them so they don't need my sympathy.

I actually laughed, ngl. Although Somalis are all tallfags and have beautiful women who are forced to be loyal to them so they don't need my sympathy.
"Although Somalis are all tallfags and have beautiful women who are forced to be loyal to them so they don't need my sympathy."

:feelswhat: whats wrong with forcing women to be loyal:feelsUgh:.

Its not our fault that all ethnicity's of men on the planet besides us and Afghans decided to be giga cuckolds to the Anglo/Juden and women.

"Although Somalis are all tallfags and have beautiful women who are forced to be loyal to them so they don't need my sympathy."

:feelswhat: whats wrong with forcing women to be loyal:feelsUgh:.

Its not our fault that all ethnicity's of men on the planet besides us and Afghans decided to be giga cuckolds to the Anglo/Juden and women.
Notice how I grouped "tallfag" and "have beautiful women who are forced to be loyal to them" together in the same phrase?
"Tallfag" is a positive trait, so by extension, the "have beautiful women who are forced to be loyal to them" is also a positive trait which is to be respected. I know you describe yourself as an autist, so I'll have to tell you, try not to be so presumptous when reading posts over the internet.

Captain Phillips GIF