Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel For skinnycels with no chin

• Thread starter Deleted member 9301
  • Start date
Deleted member 9301

Deleted member 9301

Jihad against women
-
It’s beyond and beyond over for you
Atleast you can have some hope that your chin is good if you’re a fatcel but there is no hope for skinnycels with no chin unless you get a plastic surgery

Last edited:
It still better than having NW3

Attachments

• 0D0CF939-89A8-474A-9E69-5364FA91177A.png
    0D0CF939-89A8-474A-9E69-5364FA91177A.png
    190.2 KB · Views: 143
Fatcelling does NOT fix a weak chin, not even in superficially in the least. It'll only serve make you look soft and childish due to high bodyfat in tandem with weak bones and a hidden jawline. Seriously ruins a face...you're better off remaining thin because at least whatever jawline you have will show.

Fatcaelling does NOT fix a weak chin, not even in superficially in the least. It'll only serve make you look soft and childish due to high bodyfat in tandem with weak bones and a hidden jawline. Seriously ruins a face...you're better off remaining thin because at least whatever jawline you have will show.
I mean fatcels who wants to get skinny can have some hope atleast

Plastic surgery is my only hope

If you have a problem that has "cel" at the end. it's over

Me.

I was born with a condition that makes me skinny no matter what. And im.chinless because i mouth breathe my whole life due to my dad smoking that fucking cigarette.

Fatcelling does NOT fix a weak chin, not even in superficially in the least. It'll only serve make you look soft and childish due to high bodyfat in tandem with weak bones and a hidden jawline. Seriously ruins a face...you're better off remaining thin because at least whatever jawline you have will show.

The best way to tackle this problem is to grow a beard..but its over for beardcels :feelsrope:

Over for skinnycels

I'm a skinny cel with a mediocre chin. If i'm lean with abs my chin is just barely acceptable, barely. If I gain 10lbs it looks like absolute shit, my face becomes a bloated mess too, I have to starve to maintain even a modicum of genetic decency. It's a battle to remain energized when you are in a low caloric state for too long...I end up fluctuating those last 10lbs constantly (one month abs, one month not, one month abs, one month not, etc.).