Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel For short incels

I

idfklma

Banned
-
If main reason ur incel is being vertically challenged then I suggest trying out southern europe. It is commonplace here to see short girls with boyfriends as tall as them, and they dont even make up for it in face. Yestersay i saw a perfect goth girl with a 5'5 hooknosed dude. Ive been to Malta and Sicily and that's the norm here. So if ur a short white incel i suggest trying out southern europe, as SEA is becoming a shitter deal and the foids there r becoming hypergamous, and no white guy really wants an asian foid

Whatvis short nowadays? Only my parents call me tall at 5'11 no one else, I see 6.4 dudes out and about

ok interesting, honestly it just sucks that I have to pick up my entire life just for a chance at a foid, for something I have no control over

ok interesting, honestly it just sucks that I have to pick up my entire life just for a chance at a foid, for something I have no control over
Yea ik but honestly id consider moving here demographics are 100x better than that racial mixing pot shit in canada

Yea ik but honestly id consider moving here demographics are 100x better than that racial mixing pot shit in canada
I will have to seriously consider just moving countries or try to form a relationSHIT overseas then bring her back where I live, I think indonesia could be alright too once one learns the language but its one of the easiest languages to learn

sounds like BS + spending thousands to relocate and learn new languages isn't feasible for many

I am a black dark skin male. Will I do well there?

It’s over. :cryfeels:

You missed the context.

Ryan Reynolds Ugh GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

It is. Height is less important here i think but you still need a good face.
This. Height is only a must if you're facially unattractive. Good facial bone structure is a lot more important

please title your posts more descriptively next time you post, like "for short WHITE incels who are HANDSOME"
ok? Thanks...

Yes but you have to be NT no matter what. Or be deemed as cool. Or have a nice face

Yes but southern as in spain portugal or italy, greece maybe, dont go here to balkans(croatia, montenegro, bosnia) we are the tallest ppl on earth almost