Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel For shitskin curries

Just be a darkskin curry! :feelsohgod:
@Transcended Trucel @Am85006 @Misogynist Curry 卐

because you think light skin is a halo as a curry
If all the curry races (india, pak, bangla)became lighskinned then we could easily defeat rice

If all the curry races (india, pak, bangla)became lighskinned then we could easily defeat rice
Impossible because of all the infighting within the curry community

TAAALLLLL!!!! EVERYONE ON THAT PAGE IS TALLL!!

This happens so rarely that it has its own instagram page dedicated to it, whereas if you want to see a curry foid with a white guy you just look outside your window

The name of that instagram page :lul:

JBC strikes again

Just be a darkskin curry! :feelsohgod:
@Transcended Trucel @Am85006 @Misogynist Curry 卐
I am not dark skinned curry you fool. I am a North Indian.

Giga over, you will never fuck a white woman! :feelsohgod:
Mostly White women fuckers from curryland are North Indians:feelsaww::feelsaww:
Images   2022 06 16T075922946
Images   2022 06 16T080000254
Images   2022 06 16T080023546
Images   2022 06 16T080048374

Images   2022 06 16T080530537

Giga cope, darkskin curries have BBC halo. :feelsree::feelsree:
Dark skinned curries look nothing like niggers you fatass.

kids going to be posting on this site soon. Shitskinned asian pheno worst combo
Yeah. Their kids will look worse than ER. But, I have heard Dravidian men and Asian women couples are very common in countries like Malysia and Singapore.

Not surprised, the British brought many Indians (Dravidian) over there. Don't know why noodlewhores over there marry darkskinned Indian man though, they're undesirable asf.
Noodlewhores would marry anyone except rice men:lul::lul:

Not surprised, the British brought many Indians (Dravidian) over there. Don't know why noodlewhores over there marry darkskinned Indian man though, they're undesirable asf.
Darkskin is an advantage, it's an exotic trait: foids outside of the curry race hate lighter skin curries like me, why fuck a lighskin curry when they can easily fuck a white, arab, lightskin hispanic man? @Transcended Trucel @RREEEEEEEEE

BBC halo only gets you femcel tier white foids, you wont even get at least a becky
giga cope, explain this Dravidian fuck high quality noodle becky that would've been white cockru only

those are mostly subhuman Tamil coolies: just be Dravidian is very real, there are only North Indians, Pakis, and Bengalis on the forum, but zero Dravidians and South Indians

Darkskin is an advantage, it's an exotic trait: foids outside of the curry race hate lighter skin curries like me, why fuck a lighskin curry when they can easily fuck a white, arab, lightskin hispanic man? @Transcended Trucel @RREEEEEEEEE

giga cope, explain this Dravidian fuck high quality noodle becky that would've been white cockru only

those are mostly subhuman Tamil coolies: just be Dravidian is very real, there are only North Indians, Pakis, and Bengalis on the forum, but zero Dravidians and South Indians
solid truths. We have almost no south indians here ATM(can't even think of one jfl). even though they are supposed to be uglier jfl. But we have many Northies and lighter skin ones. Imo south indians have exotic halo, are more NT, Earn more money. Some have Christian boost too. They mog us hard.

Ar
Imo both curries, lightskin and darskin get almost no success in the west. There's no use sugarcoating this with BBC halo and fighting over which is better. How many Tamil niggers have you seen do well in the west irl? Probs none. I've seen all curries, light/dark do poorly in the west. Curry = over, aka most incel race.

As for why there isn't any Dravidians on this forum idk, probably just pure coincidence
Were the lightskin curry manlets??

She has a good face but has a stubby chubby body with small stubby hands.

Outside of Singapore/Malaysia, noodlewhores discriminate against curry men even worst than they do black men. And noodlewhores discriminate against black men just about as much as white women discriminate against indian men.