Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over For Saudi Arabia

As long as foids and Jews are there, feminism can't be contained. It's impossible.

Watch as in the next decade, these middle east countries become the next West.

beginning of the end

where is isis when you need them

Well that’s what happens when you’re under US-influence

I used to like Saudi Arabia but now they can get nuked for all I care

The only country that I thought that was based is cucked now. It's over for the world tbh.

It's over. Even the land of the prophet Muhammad succumb into cuckdom

Iran is just as cucked, I seen a documentary about foids going to college there and they all have access to the internet and fuck around with Chaddam.

The whole world is cancer, can’t find any decent foids unless they are in brutal poverty and then they will just cuck you if they get the opportunity.

I heard the unfortunate news. What was honor and respect is now thrown out the window to please westerners. You don’t see us incels giving a fuck about what normies and soys think about us so why throw out virgins and respect

I heard the unfortunate news. What was honor and respect is now thrown out the window to please westerners. You don’t see us incels giving a fuck about what normies and soys think about us so why throw out virgins and respect
I hope your country can reclaim their traditions. Its slowly losing everything due to imaginary "oppression" but all it is doing is keeping the family strong and how civilization should work.

I hope your country can reclaim their traditions. Its slowly losing everything due to imaginary "oppression" but all it is doing is keeping the family strong and how civilization should work.
I hope the world stops hypergsmy. Slaughter jews liberals and foids

I am really pissed off at the status quo

There goes the last uncucked country

Big mistake. I look forward to watching Saudi Arabian collapse in real time and to welcoming the deluge of arabcels here in 20 years time.

I support ISIS

that place is becoming cucked