Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel For ricemen in the US

Honestly I fantasize about being Isekai'd unto USA with all my current real-life stats. Because since I wont go to college or have any medical care, I would have Hierarchical Advantage over everyone else in terms of not having debt, investing a lot, etc etc

you get used to it.

Honestly I fantasize about being Isekai'd unto USA with all my current real-life stats. Because since I wont go to college or have any medical care, I would have Hierarchical Advantage over everyone else in terms of not having debt, investing a lot, etc etc
Do you think you would mog in the USA?

Hating large swaths of people is still "preference", idk why normgroids are so autistic over this

Be a rice, pay the price!

This 33 year old noodlewhore chose a 60 year old white male over an asian american male her age jfl. And look what happened to her. There are literally hundreds of thousands of ricecels in America, Canada, and Australia. Crazy to think that if she was still alive she would totally ignore a ricecel like me even though i'm around her age.

Jeffery-Morris-via-Michigan-Susie-Zhao-via-Live-at-the-Bike.jpg

0_usie-Zhao-also-known-to-the-poker-world-as-Susie-Q-was-an-accomplished-high-stakes-cash-game-playe.jpg

I also wonder what the preferences of these two were. LOL

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gb2iX47D-KE

Last edited: