Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over for ricecels

LOL this meme was accurate until it depicted a low inhib chink. Chinks are ultra high inhib and would never ask for bobs and vagene like that.

Yeah that's something a currycel would do. If chinks were more like that they'd be way more respected.
No they wouldn’t lmao. Rice are seen more positively than curries because they at least don’t bother anyone. Low-inhib + physically subhuman is the worst combo ever

This is hilarious :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I would rather be a high IQ ricecel than a low IQ retard such as myself.

Chinks physically mog curries though. I used to have this one normie friend who was rice and low inhib and slayed
Exactly. Curries are worse all around by being more low-inhib and weaker/uglier

LOL this meme was accurate until it depicted a low inhib chink. Chinks are ultra high inhib and would never ask for bobs and vagene like that.
True, chinks would never believe they have a chance with white roasties.

There are more Noodle/Curry couples according to Stats but that's because Ricemen find Curryfoids repulsive/unattractive.
Their lose I guess

Ooh1302062275p

Is that a man or woman?
For rices it's always a 50/50 man or woman. I don't understand how all rices not only look the same but also how their male and females look the same.

Never met a ricecel low-inhib enough to say this crap