Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel For ricecels

I never bought the K-pop meme

yeah it's definitely suicide fuel for ricecels, coming from a pigskin whore with a body count of 100. Man I can't believe ricecels are missing out on this fucking slut.

yeah it's definitely suicide fuel for ricecels, coming from a pigskin whore with a body count of 100. Man I can't believe ricecels are missing out on this fucking slut.
:feelskek:

:foidSoy:“How do I get as much attention as possible in this interview?”:foidSoy:
This could make me go viral :feelsahh:

Why do black men always do these kind of videos

Insecure?

:foidSoy:“How do I get as much attention as possible in this interview?”:foidSoy:
This could make me go viral :feelsahh:
This, they are staged specially to trigger people and make them rage to gain views. Most i saw are short fat foids mocking the manlets.

70% electronic devices she uses probably comes from China and she says that Chinese aren't offering anything.
Also pathetic and cowardly mocking the easiest target for public hate.

70% electronic devices she uses probably comes from China and she says that Chinese aren't offering anything.
Also pathetic and cowardly mocking the easiest target for public hate.
This.

Why do black men always do these kind of videos

Insecure?
Legit they're always the ones doing these vids lol extremely overrepresented as the hosts asking these questions

Legit they're always the ones doing these vids lol extremely overrepresented as the hosts asking these questions
They always do it because they know women won't say black men and if they do they call them racist
if most women wanted black men theres plenty of them but they don't