Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel For ricecels. You don't have it the worst and here's why.

• Thread starter Deleted member 27204
  • Start date
Ricecels have it FAR worse than Sandcels, I have no idea how you can think otherwise. Sands can at least look masculine/white-passing. Only browns that are worse than Ricecels are curries and SEAcels, however even them they have Islam that makes things easier for them
Most asians get frame mogged hard by all the other ethnicities

Sub8 law theories is legit for them, while other ethnicities dont need to be their respective race's chad to ascend and live a fulfilled life.

compared to brown incels:

• You don't have excess body hair.
  • You aren't known for having bad body odor.
  • Your skin tone isn't poop colored brown.
  • Because you have less body hair sweating is less of an issue.
  • Because you have less facial hair you don't have to shave as often.
  • You aren't suspected to be a terrorist or pitiable scammer at first sight.
  • If you wear glasses it doesn't completely tank your smv like it does for brown guys. Example: View attachment 405661
  • Your cultural customs are acknowledged and and recognized and not completely seen as a meme.
  • Your manner of dress isn't considered laughable if worn in the appropriate context.
  • You aren't portrayed as much as backward, ugly misogynists as much in the media.
  • Weird news stories and unsophisticated folklore and superstitious thinking isn't as prevalent or as widely associated with Asians compared to brown people.
  • Your countries are much more developed economically and your currency has a much better chance of replacing the dollar as the world's reserve currency @Extra-Samsaric
  • Western media is much more likely not to promote overt regime change of your countries these days because they know there will be severe consequences for western countries and governments if they do that.
  • Compared to even the mid 20th century food insecurity is less of an issue as before and the phrase that there are starving children in China or Japan is more true of the US and Latin American countries.
  • Middle Eastern and South Asian countries are still known to be plagued with disease, locust infestations, famines and religious wars.
  • Asian males are known throughout history to have a ruthless and calculating side even if this overplayed for fearmongering purposes.
  • An Asian man was a sex symbol in early 20th century hollywood and was the catalyst for white males being more jealous and mateguarding of women the same race as them.
  • There are many known Asians that have participated in and done well in athletics. There are Asian bodybuilders, martial artists and heavyweight sumo wrestlers.
  • There are Asian street gangs with a serious and respectable reputation and are considered to be well coordinated.
  • There aren't meme videos of your people freaking out over perceived slights and mindlessly burning effigies of hated figures.
  • Your countries aren't known to be low IQ or completely unsanitary.
  • The soft cultural power of anime, kpop and video games has improved the image of Asian culture.
  • Many asian and non asian girls like anime and kpop and this improves the SMV of an average decent looking Asian guy too.
  • Like white males, you can afford to be more feminine and small and look cute instead of looking like a creepy skinny brown dude.
  • You don't have eyebags and dark circles under your eyes developing as much with age.
  • Acne doesn't look as ogre on you.
  • Asian countries are known to be technologically advanced even compared to many western countries
  • Asian countries aren't known for being politically correct or irrationally sensitive and social justice oriented.
  • Asian countries like China are rising militarily, politically and economically and are on track to displace western countries like US within a few years. They have also surpassed the US in many ways already educationally, culturally and technologically.
  • Countries like China have both a more stable short term and long term outlook on foreign policy affairs and have served as diplomatic nations and mediators even in conflicts like the recent tensions between the US and Iran.
  • China successfully landed a rocket on the moon. India (South Asian) and Israel (Middle Eastern) failed to do that.
  • You don't get grouped in with BIPOC by default and blackwashed @BummerDrummer
  • Racism against you has a longer and more established history and cannot be so easily dismissed.
  • You have more representation nowadays even in western media and not solely as the nerdy, weird kid.
  • There is greater awareness of racism against Asians nowadays.
  • Asians fought back against white colonialist powers in the Boxer Rebellion and Opium Wars.
  • Britain had to give back Hong Kong in 1997 and doesn't have a chance of getting it back anytime soon.
  • The image of modern western governments and cultural way of life has proven not to be superior and is rapidly falling apart. It is not considered a meme for China to be an eventual superower unlike with countries like India or Pakistan.
  • Asian countries aren't locked in skirmishes with each other as much as Middle Eastern and South Asian countries are and as a result can more easily take on western military powers and are considered a serious threat.
Asians can Kpop max.

this has been debunked.
wtf is kpopmaxxing exactly in your opinion?
Exactly how has it been "debunked?" Kpopmaxxing is literally acquiring the hairstyle, fashion, and bodyweight of Kpop idols. It's really not that complicated, can't believe I'm explaining this.

Exactly how has it been "debunked?" Kpopmaxxing is literally acquiring the hairstyle, fashion, and bodyweight of Kpop idols. It's really not that complicated, can't believe I'm explaining this.

users voted it to be the most ridiculous of copes.
explain to me how a ricecel can achieve the look of a kpop idol without extensive surgery and leg lengthening.
and kpop loving foids tend to be very young and illegal or fat landwhales.
you swear an average ricecel can dye his hair, wear expensive clothes, and lose weight and he will be successful with foids (noodles hate them and most women don't like faggy kpop stars)?

kpop stars are the chads of their race. you're saying to changmaxx. you might as well tell whitecels to chadmaxx and it would make the same amount of sense. every race has attractive men, you think other members of that race can just emulate their hair, fashion, and bodyweight to have success? very dumb. it's exactly the same advice as IT gives to wear better clothes and take care of your body.

Last edited:
Ricecels have it FAR worse than Sandcels,
iu

Ricecels have it pretty bad but at least their skin isnt literally the color of fucking poop

Ricecels have it pretty bad but at least their skin isnt literally the color of fucking poop
Ik it seems like a petty point to make but it matters a lot to others unfortunately. The association is there that brown guys are inherently stinky and dirty perverts because of their skin color. That association doesn't exist in anywhere near the same way for East Asian guys.

Piss skin > shit skin. Ergo, Rice > Sand.
Not at all true and you know it. Men prefer lighter skin, but women prefer darker skin

Bones come first before ANYTHING else. Eye color, hair color, hair texture, and yes, skin color, are all secondary. Take an Australoid girl with good bones and a Caucasion girl with bad bones and you see which looks better

Pvmsdegwaegvewgvewg

Last edited:
tenor.gif

excellent thread, had to necro tbh ngl

these rices are literal moggers, they don't have it worse than any curry or blackcel at all

compared to brown incels:

• You don't have excess body hair.
  • You aren't known for having bad body odor.
  • Your skin tone isn't poop colored brown.
  • Because you have less body hair sweating is less of an issue.
  • Because you have less facial hair you don't have to shave as often.
  • You aren't suspected to be a terrorist or pitiable scammer at first sight.
  • If you wear glasses it doesn't completely tank your smv like it does for brown guys. Example: View attachment 405661
  • Your cultural customs are acknowledged and and recognized and not completely seen as a meme.
  • Your manner of dress isn't considered laughable if worn in the appropriate context.
  • You aren't portrayed as much as backward, ugly misogynists as much in the media.
  • Weird news stories and unsophisticated folklore and superstitious thinking isn't as prevalent or as widely associated with Asians compared to brown people.
  • Your countries are much more developed economically and your currency has a much better chance of replacing the dollar as the world's reserve currency @Extra-Samsaric
  • Western media is much more likely not to promote overt regime change of your countries these days because they know there will be severe consequences for western countries and governments if they do that.
  • Compared to even the mid 20th century food insecurity is less of an issue as before and the phrase that there are starving children in China or Japan is more true of the US and Latin American countries.
  • Middle Eastern and South Asian countries are still known to be plagued with disease, locust infestations, famines and religious wars.
  • Asian males are known throughout history to have a ruthless and calculating side even if this overplayed for fearmongering purposes.
  • An Asian man was a sex symbol in early 20th century hollywood and was the catalyst for white males being more jealous and mateguarding of women the same race as them.
  • There are many known Asians that have participated in and done well in athletics. There are Asian bodybuilders, martial artists and heavyweight sumo wrestlers.
  • There are Asian street gangs with a serious and respectable reputation and are considered to be well coordinated.
  • There aren't meme videos of your people freaking out over perceived slights and mindlessly burning effigies of hated figures.
  • Your countries aren't known to be low IQ or completely unsanitary.
  • The soft cultural power of anime, kpop and video games has improved the image of Asian culture.
  • Many asian and non asian girls like anime and kpop and this improves the SMV of an average decent looking Asian guy too.
  • Like white males, you can afford to be more feminine and small and look cute instead of looking like a creepy skinny brown dude.
  • You don't have eyebags and dark circles under your eyes developing as much with age.
  • Acne doesn't look as ogre on you.
  • Asian countries are known to be technologically advanced even compared to many western countries
  • Asian countries aren't known for being politically correct or irrationally sensitive and social justice oriented.
  • Asian countries like China are rising militarily, politically and economically and are on track to displace western countries like US within a few years. They have also surpassed the US in many ways already educationally, culturally and technologically.
  • Countries like China have both a more stable short term and long term outlook on foreign policy affairs and have served as diplomatic nations and mediators even in conflicts like the recent tensions between the US and Iran.
  • China successfully landed a rocket on the moon. India (South Asian) and Israel (Middle Eastern) failed to do that.
  • You don't get grouped in with BIPOC by default and blackwashed @BummerDrummer
  • Racism against you has a longer and more established history and cannot be so easily dismissed.
  • You have more representation nowadays even in western media and not solely as the nerdy, weird kid.
  • There is greater awareness of racism against Asians nowadays.
  • Asians fought back against white colonialist powers in the Boxer Rebellion and Opium Wars.
  • Britain had to give back Hong Kong in 1997 and doesn't have a chance of getting it back anytime soon.
  • The image of modern western governments and cultural way of life has proven not to be superior and is rapidly falling apart. It is not considered a meme for China to be an eventual superower unlike with countries like India or Pakistan.
  • Asian countries aren't locked in skirmishes with each other as much as Middle Eastern and South Asian countries are and as a result can more easily take on western military powers and are considered a serious threat.
the top tier sand niggers and curries will mog the shit out of the chang every day of the week in the west.

Think about it. Celebrities have dated numerous light skin, white passing sand niggers and curries over and over (they may not be publicized as much but if you read more on it it has happened numerous times).

The only rice that has dated a celebrity was some ricecel that dated Lorde. And now Lorde is facing the consequences of her actions by doing so. She's thrown back into obscurity and is now officially considered permanently irrelevant.

And celebrities choose other races except changs despite living in a city (LA) that has an enormous population of Changs relatively speaking.

the top tier sand niggers and curries will mog the shit out of the chang every day of the week in the west.
Sorry but I have to say this is wrong. Not true at all nowadays specifically with anime and kpop halo.
Think about it. Celebrities have dated numerous light skin, white passing sand niggers and curries over and over (they may not be publicized as much but if you read more on it it has happened numerous times).

The only rice that has dated a celebrity was some ricecel that dated Lorde. And now Lorde is facing the consequences of her actions by doing so. She's thrown back into obscurity and is now officially considered permanently irrelevant.
That's because he was an incel looking average East Asian guy and not a chang.
And celebrities choose other races except changs despite living in a city (LA) that has an enormous population of Changs relatively speaking.
More and more East Asian men with normie looks and above are dating all kinds of women. It's still kind of an anomaly but it's growing.

Sorry but I have to say this is wrong. Not true at all nowadays specifically with anime and kpop halo.

That's because he was an incel looking average East Asian guy and not a chang.

More and more East Asian men with normie looks and above are dating all kinds of women. It's still kind of an anomaly but it's growing.
You know any famous western foid celebrities dating a kpop or any rice actor? Bc I know a total number of zero AMXF couples in entertainment.

Yeah that's what I mean. They were literally the first AMXF couple in mainstream entertainment. Foids look at that shit and they realize that that is the best us rice can offer? No wonder no foid wants to date a rice.

Sure but look at the foids. Are they the types of foids that most guys want to date and simp over? Or are the majority of them ugly landwhale foids that no normie would come within 10 feet of? I'm highly guessing it's the latter.

You know any famous western foid celebrities dating a kpop or any rice actor? Bc I know a total number of zero AMXF couples in entertainment.
I don't keep up with that stuff but kpop and Korean guys are big with younger women now.
Yeah that's what I mean. They were literally the first AMXF couple in mainstream entertainment. Foids look at that shit and they realize that that is the best us rice can offer? No wonder no foid wants to date a rice.
There's still foids that want to date a rice as long as he is good looking. Can't even say the same for curries or sands.
Sure but look at the foids. Are they the types of foids that most guys want to date and simp over? Or are the majority of them ugly landwhale foids that no normie would come within 10 feet of? I'm highly guessing it's the latter.
Who gives a shit? You take what you can get and a lot of those girls aren't even fat.

I don't keep up with that stuff but kpop and Korean guys are big with younger women now.

There's still foids that want to date a rice as long as he is good looking. Can't even say the same for curries or sands.

Who gives a shit? You take what you can get and a lot of those girls aren't even fat.
A simple google search would show you that none of the mainstream celebrities now are even remotely interested in us. Ricecels never began. Period. If we can't date at the highest level, then what's the point of all of it at all?

Look at this link. It's a google image search of "kpop fans." Tell me how many beckys you see? How many stacys? How many ugly landwhale ethnic foids? Yeah, that's what I thought. I nearly puked looking at some of those fans. So the "younger women" that Koreans guys are big on are the ugly ones no one else wants. Rice dudes get the mayo's and tyrone's scraps.

That's why I said the top tiers of those three races. If we're talking normies then you are correct. Sand niggers and curries have a much harder time than rice. The Rice's ceiling is so fucking low it's so depressing. I mean I think Rihanna, a huge pop star and cultural influencer (sadly) dated a rich sand nigger businessman from the Middle East for a while. And now with pretty boy Zayn Malik and the rise of the Hadid sisters, sand nigger normies will be on the rise and eventually overtake rice normies. The reason is people are realizing that some sand niggers look very white and European looking so they are tolerated in the western world, so as long as they don't look like a fucking al qaeda terrorist.

Can't say the same for curries...yet. Only the white ones.

Again, look at this link. There's a lot of fat girls, and even the non-fat ones are ugly as shit.

A simple google search would show you that none of the mainstream celebrities now are even remotely interested in us. Ricecels never began. Period. If we can't date at the highest level, then what's the point of all of it at all?
You have to be happy with what you can get. You will never get to the level of white chad SMV that the average white guy has.
Look at this link. It's a google image search of "kpop fans." Tell me how many beckys you see? How many stacys? How many ugly landwhale ethnic foids? Yeah, that's what I thought. I nearly puked looking at some of those fans. So the "younger women" that Koreans guys are big on are the ugly ones no one else wants. Rice dudes get the mayo's and tyrone's scraps.
Better than nothing.
That's why I said the top tiers of those three races. If we're talking normies then you are correct. Sand niggers and curries have a much harder time than rice. The Rice's ceiling is so fucking low it's so depressing. I mean I think Rihanna, a huge pop star and cultural influencer (sadly) dated a rich sand nigger businessman from the Middle East for a while. And now with pretty boy Zayn Malik and the rise of the Hadid sisters, sand nigger normies will be on the rise and eventually overtake rice normies. The reason is people are realizing that some sand niggers look very white and European looking so they are tolerated in the western world, so as long as they don't look like a fucking al qaeda terrorist.
Zayn Malik isn't even considered curry even if he has South Asian background. Sand and curries that ascend aren't even considered South Asian or Middle Eastern. With SJW hype around whitewashing even white skinned ethnics are losing what advantage they previously had.
Can't say the same for curries...yet. Only the white ones.
Curries have the bob and vagene rapist stereotype and that's enough to defeat them.
Again, look at this link. There's a lot of fat girls, and even the non-fat ones are ugly as shit.
Again you have to be happy with what you have. If you are getting fat girls you at least have some SMV. If you are getting no girls you have no SMV.

Saying "ricecels" don't have it the worst is meant to be taken literally: no you don't have it the best, but you don't have it the worst either.

Better than nothing.
I mean sure if an ugly incel gay dude wanted to fuck you I guess that's "better than nothing" according to you.

If that happened to me I would much rather have absolutely nothing tbh.

I mean sure if an ugly incel gay dude wanted to fuck you I guess that's "better than nothing" according to you.
No it's not. Ugly incel gay dudes don't have a vagina. Fat women have a vagina and tits. Volcel if you wouldn't get with a fat woman.
If that happened to me I would much rather have absolutely nothing tbh.
Okay your choice but you still have options if that is the situation, even if they aren't desirable to you. Whereas sands and curries can get absolutely nothing and can't even afford to even think of passing on options.

No it's not. Ugly incel gay dudes don't have a vagina. Fat women have a vagina and tits. Volcel if you wouldn't get with a fat woman.

Okay your choice but you still have options if that is the situation, even if they aren't desirable to you. Whereas sands and curries can get absolutely nothing and can't even afford to even think of passing on options.
At least all of you have arranged marriages. Rice don't even have that luxury.

maybe not gay dudes but trannies? Would you fuck a tranny that's into you? Bleh.

And I mean if the fat foid had some type of shape then maybe...? otherwise hell no. Also my dick size is 3". My shit wouldn't fit even if i wanted to.

At least all of you have arranged marriages. Rice don't even have that luxury.
Arranged marriages resulting in deadbedrooms and divorce most of the time. Even in Southwest Asia. Everyone is westernizing now. You are thinking of the situation in some isolated villages. And even that is becoming less common with smartphones and social media.
maybe not gay dudes but trannies? Would you fuck a tranny that's into you? Bleh.
No but trannies aren't the same as fat women.
And I mean if the fat foid had some type of shape then maybe...? otherwise hell no. Also my dick size is 3". My shit wouldn't fit even if i wanted to.
Again it's not about the desirability of the options but that at least you have options concerning women while other guys have no options because absolutely no woman is interested in them.

White and latina foids are fuckin LOOSE. Not only that, they have huge pussy lips and big swollen clits. Nasty looking tbh.

A have a 5inch with a 5 inch girth (chode) and the white/latina whores I've fucked were all loose.

SEA foids pussies literally squeeze your cock.

Taiwanese/Chinese whores are in between non-Asian and SEA foids.
Damn. I have the same girth and I'm into wide hipped white women. I'm bathmatemaxxing though.

Longer history of WMAF couples and it takes a while for ain't shit white guys to accept that the tides have changed.
Ain't-shit white guys will continue to feast as long as Asian women continue to have white fever, which they will continue having for the foreseeable future. (The only scenario in which Asian women are cured of white fever is a world in which Asians colonize the world for a couple hundred years.)

Also there is still a large pouplation of self hating white worshiping Asian women in tech companies, liberal cities and states in particular for some reason.
These areas exhibit such women merely by virtue of having a high percentage of Asian people. All Asian populations contain Asian women, and all Asian women worship whites.

Now compare that level of over to the level of over the average brown guy has. It isn't even close. Ricecels have it way better and their plight is way more recognized.
I post a lot about the Asian-American gender disparity, but it's true that I'd rather be East Asian than Indian (which I am).

I agree that ricecels probably have one of the higher SMV among ethniccels. The issue is that their foids intensely hate them to an insane level that no other racial foid group does. Noodlewhores are truly the worst of all foids. Due to this fact and that foids hate ethnic men in general, it is an extremely bad situation for ricecels.
I've seen plenty of Indian women white-worship too (especially the better-looking ones) but I do believe East Asian women are the worst in this regard.

It's like 40% in the UK, while Asian male - nonAsian female relations are only 20%. Ricecels definitely have it the worst when it comes to the disparity between their men and women in outmarrying/dating.
I’m in UK and I have not once seen a ricecel (or currycel) under 20 with any gf.

Ain't-shit white guys will continue to feast as long as Asian women continue to have white fever, which they will continue having for the foreseeable future. (The only scenario in which Asian women are cured of white fever is a world in which Asians colonize the world for a couple hundred years.)
Ain't-shit white guys (white guys that aren't chad) are losing SMV fast.
These areas exhibit such women merely by virtue of having a high percentage of Asian people. All Asian populations contain Asian women, and all Asian women worship whites.
Always been the situation tbh
I post a lot about the Asian-American gender disparity, but it's true that I'd rather be East Asian than Indian (which I am).

I've seen plenty of Indian women white-worship too (especially the better-looking ones) but I do believe East Asian women are the worst in this regard.
Mate guarding helps curries.