Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel for ricecels, romance movie trailer for a 3/10 noodlewhore and a white Chad

Is everything a "New York Times Best seller"? Seriously who thinks this is good.

I hope they both get murdered at the end.

5 different chad "crushes" at the same time. Sounds about right.

A movie about a western bred noodlewhore dreaming about gangbang with 4 crackers and 1 BBC. Welcome to 2019.

A movie about a western bred noodlewhore dreaming about gangbang with 4 crackers and 1 BBC. Welcome to 2019.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

JFL at these noodlewhores, ugliest creatures ever demanding white Chads and the problem is that they also get these Chads. I fucking hate noodlewhores over all other holes.

when does another cho pops up

JFL at these noodlewhores, ugliest creatures ever demanding white Chads and the problem is that they also get these Chads.

ALL THE FUCKING TIME. I genuinely don't understand these chads, what the fuck is wrong with them? So who basically gets those 9/10 cracker stacies? Damn.

Look at all the comments saying "I hope every girl finds their Chad!!" While ugly men just rot and wither away in pain and loneliness

Kek there's isn't even one asian dude out of FIVE.

Ricecels on suiwatch

JBW :feelshaha:

Is everything a "New York Times Best seller"? Seriously who thinks this is good.

Yeah, it seems easier than what I was led to believe.

Lol at the cucked dad giving her condoms, are there fathers really that mentally fucked these days??
Based 2019 storyline, really hits homes for alot of foids :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Don't forget, its a best seller hit :feelsgah::feelstastyman:

comment section is suifuel, nothing but foids wanting nothing but Chad, water is fucking wet but it still pisses me off.

JFL at these noodlewhores, ugliest creatures ever demanding white Chads and the problem is that they also get these Chads. I fucking hate noodlewhores over all other holes.

Nuke this fucking planet. Humanity needs a hard reset and genetic alterations before we can call ourselves an advanced species.
Notice how there's not a single rice/curry male in the trailer. They're not even options JFL.

It would be theraputic to invite every ricecel in here to roast this shit.