Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel for ricecels, a pic of San-Francisco techies and their gfs/wives

Modafincel

Modafincel

Officer
★★

Damn all white millionaires are noodlewhoremaxxing now. It's beyond over.

cho plz wake up

Bunch of low T faggots probably all slap each others dicks in the shower and think think they are alpha males.

I've nothing against anyone ascending however they can, like itsover, just don't pretend you are hot shit for taking the literal easiest route.

I blame white foids for all of this.

No matter your stance on dating between different races, if white foids weren't hypergamous sluts going for Chads and Tyrone then these cucks wouldn't have to fuck it up for ricecels.

Yet in America, being a rich white straight male is seen as having advantages unlike anything to have ever existed. Look at how they’re disrespected, vilified and how unless they also look like a movie Chris (Pine, Evans, Hemsworth) that life is pretty banal.

I pray that, like in Sodom and Gomorrah angels will come and smite these degenerate heathens

Zucc performing another human activity huh?

meanwhile broke chads can party with model tier white girls jfl

It's the same with curryfoids. Just yesterday saw two white boys with a curry and noodle in their arms. It fucking never started for ethnics.

"Buh buh, Just be with your own women!" Fuck you. Our own women hate us even more. They only worship the white cock. Even if you did manage one, they would betabuxx you and cuck you for a white guy.
I blame white foids for all of this.

No matter your stance on dating between different races, if white foids weren't hypergamous sluts going for Chads and Tyrone then these cucks wouldn't have to fuck it up for ricecels.
Cope, all females will go hypergamous equally. Pussy is pussy and why would Chad want a white worshipping whore?

Noodlewhores are the only hope for whitecels

There's going to be an endless amount of ERs in the next two decades

They all think they are the shit now since they are near a billionaire.

classic JBW ugly-beta white males has a chance being with noodlewhores old news tbh

Could you imagine having an Asian pussy addiction and actually having bitches to fuck?

I don't envy them at all.

Betabuxxing whiteboys (and (((white)))boys). Their lives are enviable compared to ours, but still, in the end they're just betabuxxers. Damn near 100% of them will end up getting divorceraped the second it becomes feasible to do so.
classic JBW
Just be billionaire, more like it. Zuckerberg is a mid-tier normie, lookswise, and this is who he wound up with (granted they'd been together for a while):

Imagine men outnumbering women of your race. Imagine competing with all these excess men. Now imagine a global sexual market place. Imagine competing with other men outside your race. Now imagine you are one of the least desirable race to females, per online statistics. Imagine.

Just be billionaire, more like it. Zuckerberg is a mid-tier normie, lookswise, and this is who he wound up with (granted they'd been together for a while):
You serious? He's a 2-3/10 MAX. His kike ass would be incel as fuck were it not for deathnik foids and him stealing the idea of Facebook and making billions.

White stemcels should just approach noodlewhores. If you fail, then it's over.

He's a 2-3/10 MAX
I disagree, he's more like a dorky, king-of-manlet 5. But still, to our mutual point, without his billions he wouldn't have shit.

White women of all looks ranges hate beta white men regardless of bank account, so even these rich beta white men have to settle for gooks.

Its over.

zuckerberg got an update? his ai can now play table tennis? impressing

yup no surprise here, the normal weight white foids only want chad/tyrone so for those techies its either bettabux noodlewhore or landwhale, obviously the former is 10000000000000000000x better then the latter