Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over For prettyboycels

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
I remember when I was a hs freshman and had a thick head of long ass curly hair.

Literally the only time I used my phone as a mirror to reposition my hair to prevent it from looking kinda off from the way I liked it, I heard snickering in the distance.

A sheboon and goblina had saw me. I was like, “what?:feelsUgh:“, and the sheboon said, “ don’t do that again.”

I wanted to ak47 their asses in gta IV online, literally in that video game at most(as that was one of the go-to video games of my time) as they treated me fairly decently overall

prettyboy is just gigacope I was prettyboymaxxed for years and got nothing out of it, foids don’t want effeminate fags but I look too young for my age so it was only choice for me

Pretty boy? You’re rice tho

Maybe, just maybe i was a little too ahead of my time. Wouldn’t that be a bitch & a half?:cryfeels:
Inject t and grow a beard. I can't give any t Because mine is all natural and might give you my based autism

The thing is, now I can. Militaryceling must’ve been t inducing :feelskek:
Good. Now grow hair on your balls and get rid of the faggy liberal prettyboy virus

IMG 0890

My balls were plenty hairy when I had the paytoilet all up in em :feelsaww:
Better. If you are prettyboymaxxxed I'll beat you until the trauma makes you a man