Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel For posting here you are based af (good news)

• Thread starter InternetSupremeBoss
  • Start date
InternetSupremeBoss

InternetSupremeBoss

Banned for being too based
-
Who care of girls? If u like girls ur gay

Then Sigmas never lose, not even their virginity

LISTEN TO ME

I SAID LISTEN TO ME

we are so based for posting here, period, if you post here = based

Maybe cucks already very bluepilled from r/IncelTears can say that we hate women, that's not even true, we would love women, they Just Need to validate us, its that simple

im such a skibidi sigma male gyat 1 2 buckle my shoe based
Based, don't trust the media, who trusts the media is lvl 1 simp, if you don't trust the media = lvl 100 edgelord

I agree. If women actually cared about us as much as they cared about top 10% we would not be hateful :feelsrope:

I wish i could flip a switch and not love girls but my passion for my Oneitis is too strong. She probably secretly hates me and only tolerates me cause Chad talks to me and she won't even look at me but i love her.

LISTEN TO ME

I SAID LISTEN TO ME

Maybe cucks already very bluepilled from r/IncelTears can say that we hate women, that's not even true, we would love women, they Just Need to validate us, its that simple
Smd

I'm here because of inceldom which I didn't choose. I don't feel much about being one.

LISTEN TO ME

I SAID LISTEN TO ME

I might have an idea similar to that