Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

For people whose main problem is balding, have you considered wearing a hairsystem ?

Inbuddhist

Inbuddhist

Major
I'm not talking about toupees, but solid realistic hair systems.

I know what you will say "not comfortable, not acceptable socially, femoids won't accept if they know the truth"

But remember, many incels here consider you a fakecel if you have sex just ONE TIME. So if your only problem is hairloss and you'be a 6 with hair, why not wear a system, find a girl and have sex and even if she discovers it later well you're not an incel anymore ! Plus femoids trap us all the time with fakeups, so you shouldn't feel bad about using a hairsystem.

I haven't looked into this or anything to cover up my encroaching baldness except hats. Doubt I'll ever go for it.

Like that would save you

Like that would save you

Did you read my post ?

Yes it WOULD save you if : 1 : hairloss is your only problem. 2 : not wanting anything long term (remember, most incels consider here that just having sex one time without paying for it makes u a fakecel

With 1 and 2, it absolutely WOULD WORK.

To not repeat myself again : i'm not talking about long term, and i'm not talking about guys who have other problems other than hairloss, just those who would be high tier normies or chadlites without hairloss.

Last edited:
Too expensive for a third world trash country's citizen and it's a social suicide. Just hope treatments will work for me.

Who cares about social suicide since i'm only talking about having sex one time ? You don't have to show it to all your friends and families, you can use it just in Tinder profile pic and just with a girl you meet on Tinder.

Having sex one time without paying = end of inceldom according to most incels in this forum.

Who ca

Who cares about social suicide since i'm only talking about having sex one time ? You don't have to show it to all your friends and families, you can use it just in Tinder profile pic and just with a girl you meet on Tinder.

Having sex one time without paying = end of inceldom according to most incels in this forum.
Bro i'm a Muslim i can't have pre martial sex anyways, only marriage. And i can't marry with a frauded hair lol.

Bro i'm a Muslim i can't have pre martial sex anyways, only marriage. And i can't marry with a frauded hair lol.

So you're not concerned.

I'm only talking about incels who want to have sex and consider that a single sexual relationship makes you a fakecel.

‘Hair system’. Jfl. You mean toupee or wig.

So you're not concerned.

I'm only talking about incels who want to have sex and consider that a single sexual relationship makes you a fakecel.
Yeah this may work for those people, but i hope they won't get accused of rape after the famoid finds out lol.

Did you read my post ?

Yes it WOULD save you if : 1 : hairloss is your only problem. 2 : not wanting anything long term (remember, most incels consider here that just having sex one time without paying for it makes u a fakecel

With 1 and 2, it absolutely WOULD WORK.

To not repeat myself again : i'm not talking about long term, and i'm not talking about guys who have other problems other than hairloss, just those who would be high tier normies or chadlites without hairloss.
Noone here has hairloss as the ONLY problem. There are other issues always

Too expensive for a third world trash country's citizen and it's a social suicide. Just hope treatments will work for me.
I hope so aswell

I hope so aswell
7x-hgQGgt2XwgfEzLLhB05odxGrPXchuUmZTLpgqKZKl7WNpUoIaXkNXISQOSnYbolpYLEH366jluL5YERUo6pEbCcT7JvKBSwfLIeU=w500-h281-nc

Isn't that meeks guy bald? Being bald for most of the guys here is like not having the latest smartphone. The least of your problems.

Isn't that meeks guy bald? Being bald for most of the guys here is like not having the latest smartphone. The least of your problems.

He's brown/blackish tho, balding isn't a death sentence for blackish people.

run trapmaxx for maxium hair gainz

balding isn't a big deal to me