Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting For people who like sports but can't play (size matters)

Rixinuj

Rixinuj

Banned
-
It sucks because overall for most hockey scouts the shorter end is 5'10/11, basketball is the same 5'11/6 is bare minimum and even then you have to make up for some serious skill, especially football (american) want big guys (6 feet). Your build in football also plays a factor but you'll rarely see guys that are 5'6 in the nfl. It's brutal out there, not even short people are given chances, only ever in soccer or if they're stocky for football. Crazy how hockey isn't very size relative yet you'll be pushed around on the ice.

Not surprising that the sport spics enjoy the most is soccer, the average height among spic males is 5'7. And even then most soccer players are pretty tall too. Schools need to start heightpilling early to prevent manlets from hoping they'll become professional players.

Not surprising that the sport spics enjoy the most is soccer, the average height among spic males is 5'7. And even then most soccer players are pretty tall too. Schools need to start heightpilling early to prevent manlets from hoping they'll become professional players.
True, they can't sell them a dream that'll never be fulfilled. I even met a guy that was like 6 feet that played college ball where his coaches would even say "if only you were a bit taller", "4 inches taller maybe" and he developed the same height complex many face.

i play tennis with my 60 year old mom :feelzez:

If we had american football I would like to think I would have been good at it since I used to be ogre and gymmaxxed and ran 3x a week in my teens before I became a misanthropic alcoholic wagie I still have time, I can still get back into it I am not so old yet.

Messi is a manlet and he is one of the best football (soccer) players of all time. Maradona is a legend of the game and he was 5ft 5.

You need to be tall to be a goalkeeper or a defender, but some of the best attackers are small in height and frame.

Messi is a manlet and he is one of the best football (soccer) players of all time. Maradona is a legend of the game and he was 5ft 5.

You need to be tall to be a goalkeeper or a defender, but some of the best attackers are small in height and frame.
True I'm just identifying the other sports other than soccer. Football I think you can work around if you have a grand frame gifted from the gods with great physicality.

If we had american football I would like to think I would have been good at it since I used to be ogre and gymmaxxed and ran 3x a week in my teens before I became a misanthropic alcoholic wagie I still have time, I can still get back into it I am not so old yet.
If you're gifted don't waste it honestly.

If you're gifted don't waste it honestly.
Nah getting too old I am just on the cusp of my physical prime all downhill from here, but if I could start over at 18-20 i'd go for it and not waste so much time behind a screen

Nah getting too old I am just on the cusp of my physical prime all downhill from here, but if I could start over at 18-20 i'd go for it and not waste so much time behind a screen
Brutal agepill :feelsbadman:

Frame as well is imperative, I have a body of an ectomorph so it was over 4 me in that aspect.