Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

for people who enjoyed Worldbox god simulator

ratk

ratk

Recruit
★★★★
Hi i've recently found a website where you can generate your own fantasy maps and make your own stories up it's really cool.
Your even able to simulate battles, also a religions tab ethnicity tab diplomacy and various others.
Another insane feature is the game does a 2d generation of all the towns which you can view, example is at the second image.
It's all free too, there's a steam game that recently came out called Fantasy map simulator but this seems to mog it so much.
It's like a paradox game but you control literally everything, if your interested in this i recommend checking it out the amount of story telling this provides is unreal to be honest, it really lets your imagination run wild.
Screenshot 247
View attachment 1287353
Screenshot 248

BASED worldboxgodsimulatorcel

BASED worldboxgodsimulatorcel
Yeah i just find it sort of limiting i always wanted to make vassal states but there was no such feature and the maps and provinces were way too tiny.

I’ll try this game bro, since I liked to play world box on my phone :feelsokman:

I’ll try this game bro, since I liked to play world box on my phone :feelsokman:
You sort of have to provide everything and do everything the game does not function on it's own.

Hi i've recently found a website where you can generate your own fantasy maps and make your own stories up it's really cool.
Your even able to simulate battles, also a religions tab ethnicity tab diplomacy and various others.
Another insane feature is the game does a 2d generation of all the towns which you can view, example is at the second image.
It's all free too, there's a steam game that recently came out called Fantasy map simulator but this seems to mog it so much.
It's like a paradox game but you control literally everything, if your interested in this i recommend checking it out the amount of story telling this provides is unreal to be honest, it really lets your imagination run wild.
View attachment 1287355View attachment 1287353View attachment 1287357
btw it's called Azgaard fantasy map simulator