Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story For people saying curries can arrangemarriagemaxx

Currychan

Currychan

Self-banned
-
I have seen some IT whores and people here saying curries can easily ascend through arrange marriage.I have a big second cousin who is baldcel but he has well paying job and have a wealthy family background. Anyway he got married with a good looking indian Becky and had 3 kids they were married for like 12-13 years idk ,one day my cousin found out that his wife was cheating on him later it was revealed she was cheating on him with 4-5 different men:lul: now they are divorced and his ex wife took half of his property:feelsrope: only way we curries can ascend is through putting a bullet in our heads.:kys:

so much for
:dab::smonk: mSNKD"LxbCD

one day my cousin found out that his wife was cheating on him later it was revealed she was cheating on him with 4-5 different men:lul: now they are divorced and his ex wife took half of his property:feelsrope: only way we curries can ascend is through putting a bullet in our heads.:kys:
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
My only hope of ever ascending by 40, all gone to smoke!:feelscry:

Will arrange marriages even exist in 10 years when this is even an option for me?
From what I've seen in Bangladesh, the society is quickly modernizing and becoming more liberal.

just distance yourself from the brainwash from the jews that tell you procreate love and marry - its all a bland avertisement - beauty is in anime

Will arrange marriages even exist in 10 years when this is even an option for me?
From what I've seen in Bangladesh, the society is quickly modernizing and becoming more liberal.
I don't think so because our countries are adopting western cultures and day by day women are getting more and more rights I wouldn't be surprised if in few years arrange marriage is banned in india
just distance yourself from the brainwash from the jews that tell you procreate love and marry - its all a bland avertisement - beauty is in anime
Yep :forcedsmile:

Probably arranged marriage will die soon

Here is a Neko Misaka.:feelsahh:
Sfw misaka mikoto to aru se

I have seen some IT whores and people here saying curries can easily ascend through arrange marriage.I have a big second cousin who is baldcel but he has well paying job and have a wealthy family background. Anyway he got married with a good looking indian Becky and had 3 kids they were married for like 12-13 years idk ,one day my cousin found out that his wife was cheating on him later it was revealed she was cheating on him with 4-5 different men:lul: now they are divorced and his ex wife took half of his property:feelsrope: only way we curries can ascend is through putting a bullet in our heads.:kys:
Ironically what you pointed out is that there is no such thing as "ascension" so long as the laws are so biased towards women

A woman can always cut her losses, take her 50% payout of your hard earned wealth, and then upgrade to a more attractive man

Ascension doesn't really exist for any man, its a dream

Even men on the tier of Will Smith are getting cucked, what chance does the average man have much less an incel

Any marriage is a gamble tbh, even for Chads.

you have successfully devolved into a sewers tier spam shitposter if you werent already. I fucking despise postmaxxing retards that only respond with 1 half sarcastic word.

Ironically what you pointed out is that there is no such thing as "ascension" so long as the laws are so biased towards women

A woman can always cut her losses, take her 50% payout of your hard earned wealth, and then upgrade to a more attractive man

Ascension doesn't really exist for any man, its a dream

Even men on the tier of Will Smith are getting cucked, what chance does the average man have much less an incel

I have a balding Indian manlet chemistry professor hes balding so bad he takes strings of hair from hes crown and tries to comb it over the front but it just looks shambolic.:dafuckfeels:. Hes married and he's 5'5 so arrange marriage does work

how old was the becky?
was she virgin?
did he choose her or was it the other way around?

Every place in the world is getting more wester-like soon every place in the world will be like my shithole 3rd world economy but 1st world women rights
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

how old was the becky?
was she virgin?
did he choose her or was it the other way around?
Like 6/10 for indian standards
Don't know about virginity probably not
I believe he choose her not sure tho because I was young in time of their marriage
Every place in the world is getting more wester-like soon every place in the world will be like my shithole 3rd world economy but 1st world women rights
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Yes :feelsrope: