Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over For omeglecels

Devilspawncel

Devilspawncel

It's over :)
★★★★
I downloaded some bitch ass Omegle clone with 10M downloads to see how normies/foids would treat a sub5 autist such as myself without having to filter their thoughts (since they would be shit talking online and not IRL)

First few guys skipped almost instantly and then I got to two niggers, both young tyronelites. I tried being nice "hey what's up." Both said nothing for a few seconds until one went "Fuck you nigga."

The funny thing is I had to psyche myself for like 10 minutes before I was able to start connecting to people. All that and for nothing.

Moral of the story: there's a reason for high inhibition. Don't be a delusional faggot like I was this morning.

Lol ngl that's on you tbh. What'd you expect as an incel, people treat sub5s like literal pests akin to rats or cockroaches, even if they don't say it out loud

Jfl did you download the monkey app?

Lol ngl that's on you tbh. What'd you expect as an incel, people treat sub5s like literal pests akin to rats or cockroaches, even if they don't say it out loud

This is why I never go outside and will never use retarded apps like omegle

Oh yeah I remember this guy, literally everyone on Tiktok was clowning on this guy just for his looks, saying he "makes them feel better about themselves". How can anyone still say "looks don't matter bro" when this guy was getting shit on and made a joke over his appearance is insane
It never began for his truecel monkey ass

Just searched cuffem on YouTube and the first suggested search is "ugly" :feelskek: :feelshaha: This guy must have an iron-will to not hang himself

I am too weak to withstand that kind of battering

"Just put yourself out there and talk to people bro"

was it monkey or ome tv?

Sites like ome tv are truly suicide fuel for truecels

"Just put yourself out there and talk to people bro"
the eternal bootstraps of a sewer rat
"back in me gud ol' days we didn't have microwave bologna" --boomer cuck
Atp Tour Wow GIF by Tennis TV

You should talk back to these normoid shits. Insult them as hard as you can. If a nigger calls you ugly then you tell him "Thank you for your input, nigger monkey. Are you going to pick some bananas from a tree now?"

Omegle doesn’t even exist anymore :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsLightsaber:

Sites like ome tv are truly suicide fuel for truecels
Yup. Your life makes so much sense after normgroids can be dead honest with you. Luckily all I needed for this confirmation was school and not some chatting website, Jfl

Omegle was a great website, is over and the rest is awful in quality regarding content shown