Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR [for oldcels] Coming to terms with the (actual) reality is simultaneously depressive/liberating

mgtow

mgtow

Self-banned
-
That you lost your chance in this life to have a

1)Female companionship & romantic life experience
2)Having a family as a consequence of above. Passing on the family name, traditions, blood line.
3)And thus, a meaning to your life as contrasted from consumerist, hedonist behavior.

because of

1) Your shitty genes - face, height or skin tone.
2) Degeneracy where modern dating ruined your chances of having an initiation with a woman.

Congrats. Now you are out of the gene pool. This is painful, for gaining a female's attention is the conventionally accepted test for a man's success in life. But then modern life is insanely harsh on any non-chad who ascends through -maxxing. This is like how a Ford SUV with it's 3.5L V6 cruises effortlessly in the highway while a Nissan with it's puny 1.6L engine is kept boiling to keep up. While it's all philosophical that the higher the struggle, the more worth it all is, in day to day living it's hell with a modern woman. Ask any divorced MGTOW and you will know how he's wiped clean of everything he had.

You may call it coping, but what other choice do I have? Like that dog that waits faithfully it's master (who is not going to come back)? False hope and ascension can work in a 2 hour Nicholas Sparks inspired movie.

Wasting years of one's life waiting for a miracle Vs accepting the reality based on sound principles (aka, black pill) and living the rest of the life, as long as you can, based on your own terms. If you think about it, there's no free will here. If you had a chance for a normal life, you would have grabbed it with both the hands, not surf forums.

“And, indeed, I will ask on my own account here, an idle question: which is better - cheap happiness or exalted sufferings? Well, which is better?”​

― Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Notes from Underground

The cheap happiness is what the blue pill world/IT/reddit believes - that the Lord/nature/probability has a woman hidden for you and that you just have to be nice and be in (perpetual) wait, and someday you gonna meet her and from then on it's eternal happiness.

Or you can accept your fate through well reasoned analysis, give up and LDAR/moneymaxx for some nice modern toys like cars/bike/gadgets, keep a handful of copes and when they cease to amaze you anymore, have an end to this tirade called life on your own terms, on the day you wanted to.

That is all.

The pain and disappointment never go away no matter how hard you try to rationalize this shitty situation

All women get to reproduce while a large subset of men don't. It is a brutal reality. How old are you?

The pain and disappointment never go away no matter how hard you try to rationalize this shitty situation
This is my experience as well. Also, your mind keeps trying to play tricks on you to keep hope alive, even if as just a little ember if not a flame.

Golly i never thought about it like that before

Moneymax should really be Our only Goal.

So we can fuck of From this shithole while enjoying ourselfs through utter hedonism