Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal for normies balding is death sentence

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Mentally illcel 3/10 manlet
★★★★★
for sub5s like me it doesn't really matter whether you have hair or not, but for normies not having hair is a death sentence and it turns them from MTN to sub5 in an instant. The biggest SMV killer in general is not having hair speaking for the average person.

Only 1% of the population looks good bald and that's not even exaggerated.

Even Chico who's a PSL God will turn sub5 facially if we got rid of his hair.

In thugmaxxed shitholes such as my own people purposefully shave their head so that they can look more masculine in reality they are simply just killing their SMV.

Barely anyone here tries to grow out their hair because "it's not masculine to let your hair grow". Not that they need the hair in order to ascend in reality they do ascend due to being thugmaxxed, but some may be potential HTN's if they let their hair grow.

Even for sub5 it gives you major depression, you will always feel like there's something you don't have in your body, it's like missing an important organ

Even for sub5 it gives you major depression, you will always feel like there's something you don't have in your body, it's like missing an important organ
not a big deal if you're already ugly imo.

Hair is life, even for sub5s. It can ALWAYS get worse, nevER forget that

Hair is life, even for sub5s. It can ALWAYS get worse, nevER forget that
hair is cope if ur already ugly like me. With long hair "oh you look like a discord mod pedophile", with a buzzcut "ohh you look like an ogre monkey". There is no winning as a sub5.

It's your own fault if you're bald tbh, normies are just bluepilled and think that people, especially women, don't care if you're bald so they "just shave it, bro". They do care and they will think that you look like shit.

I have nw7 genetics but I am fighting it off with treatments. On finasteride rn and I will upgrade to dutasteride and maybe add in oral minoxidil if I need it. My hair loss has been pretty stable for the last 3 years.

It's your own fault if you're bald tbh, normies are just bluepilled and think that people, especially women, don't care if you're bald so they "just shave it, bro". They do and they will think that you look like shit.

I have nw7 genetics but I am fighting it off with treatments. On finasteride rn and I will upgrade to dutasteride and maybe add in oral minoxidil if I need it. My hair loss has been pretty stable for the last 3 years.
if you were trucel to begin with you wouldn't be doing that shit. If i started norwooding now i wouldn't care because I am severely deformed and ugly.

if you were trucel to begin with you wouldn't be doing that shit. If i started norwooding now i wouldn't care because I am severely deformed and ugly.
Every fucker here claims to be deformed when they just look slightly below average in real life. I want to save my hair because I have a megamind head and will just look ridiculous bald, I can't look normal with a shaved head, I will have to be on treatments or get a hair system.

Every fucker here claims to be deformed when they just look slightly below average in real life. I want to save my hair because I have a megamind head and will just look ridiculous bald, I can't look normal with a shaved head, I will have to be on treatments or get a hair system.
i am a short ogre can't get any worse than that. Blackops2cel mogs me to death, same with mittensquad. If they are trucels then i am omegatrucel.