Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel For noodlewhores

sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★

Those Noodles are in the definition of noodlewhore hell right now. Part of a ricecels harem instead of chads harem. Also whites are changing their tinder location now because it’s free but they aren’t actually in riceland to fuck noodles.

You can change tinder location for free now?

yeah because of coronavirus

The fuck, how did i not know this. Iam gonna set my location to Thailand and start swiping on noodlewhores.

The fuck, how did i not know this. Iam gonna set my location to Thailand and start swiping on noodlewhores.
If you ain’t white you ain’t right in noodles minds.

If you ain’t white you ain’t right in noodles minds.

Youre prolly right. As a curry, i dont think theres any location where id get matches lol.

Those Noodles are in the definition of noodlewhore hell right now. Part of a ricecels harem instead of chads harem. Also whites are changing their tinder location now because it’s free but they aren’t actually in riceland to fuck noodles.

I call bullshit on a 67 year old man being able to fuck ... anything

I call bullshit on a 67 year old man being able to fuck ... anything

Imagine being the king of a country and running away with a harem of foids during a crisis. JFL.

Doesn't he have a white wife? Lifefuel for kingcels.

You can change tinder location for free now?

LMAO that question got asked over and over again. :feelshaha:
As a curry, i dont think theres any location where id get matches lol.

It would be interesting experience though I've started to think noodle whores mostly lust towards JBW for their expected money, not skin color.

Put something like "-> $$$$$$$$ <-" in "about" line and watch for results. :feelzez: That filthy whores love monies much more than anything.

Last edited:
It would be interesting experience though I've started to think noodle whores mostly lust towards JBW for their expected money, not skin color.

Put something like "-> $$$$$$$$ <-" in "about" line and watch for results. :feelzez: That filthy whores love monies much more than anything.

Will do it as an experiment.

Doesn't he have a white wife? Lifefuel for kingcels.

No; he divorced all his wives one by one due to the demand for monogamy.
He must breed a new heir before he dies or else the monarchy will crumble.

I’m not a noodlewhore

whores gonna whore

So how long before the King gets cucked by some 5'2" whitecel?