Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill For newcels i present to you the grannypill

I'd fuck a 65 year old. I'd LTR a 45 year old. I am not picky with the age in women

Id be glad with a gran

I don't know if I would want to be with a granny tbh. Seems unnatural

I'd fuck a 65 year old. I'd LTR a 45 year old. I am not picky with the age in women
Brutal. You won't be willing to fuck a granny if you grew up with one.

Wym? Both of my grandma's were alive and I knew them.
Then you weren't as close to them as i was. That was the reason I started developing disgust and oftem my interactions with old women are non sexual

Maybe if she let me NEET and she made good food :feelshaha: drinking with granny jfl

I'm just gonna start reposting this shit everywhere it applies from now on
Penguin Base GIF by Pudgy Penguins

I don't know if I would want to be with a granny tbh. Seems unnatural
Depends on how old "Granny" is to you. To me, 60 year olds are mommies, not grannies, cause my own mother is around 60. I wouldn't wanna fuck 70 and above though

Would fuck a granny but unfortunately my brain isnt wired to have an attraction towards women over like 45

chudurbudurmaxxing

Probably a combo of desperation and frigid mother syndrome.
How many zoomer kids are just social experiments from parents too terrified to call anything true?

Alpha will be worse. Kids who's existence is predicated on tiktok-ability.

i tried grannymaxxing with very poor results.

also, i dont consider it ascending if you happen to score a granny or a landwhale for sex. you re still incel as FUCK if you do.

Tails video so did not watch.

But anyways, I would not ascend with a granny. That shits way too weird and unnatural for me.