Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel for NDcels

Devilspawncel

Devilspawncel

It's over :)
Just like when foids analyze your face before you can blink, almost every normie can tell you are mentally finished by hearing you speak for 5 seconds. They will tell by your body language and this shit happens in a few seconds.

Before your SUBHUMAN brain can even consider what you could do wrong/right, it is over. Think about what you should do for more than half a second? It's already over :feelskek:

There is no escape, sub7 NDcels are FINISHED.

Inb4 "that's the point of being ND"

This is for the subhumans that try to micromanage shit.

Ma spik is okei! Ho dou yaw takin abowt?

And add on being a manlet it's over beyond rescue

Women sense autism very fast

Muh pERsonality is ofc wrong, because even when I don't speak othERs can know I'm autistic, any longER talk just wipe out their suspections

yes this is why i save myself infinite amounts of stress by refusing to mask my autistic traits , i urge all autists to do the same

True. As soon as I talk to someone they can clearly tell something's really off with me just by booking at my face. It nevER even began