Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel For my fellow RICECELS

SLAVICMorPheus

SLAVICMorPheus

Let the Poor thing just DIE
-

Take the Bluepill my fellow fishfaces. Shaniqua sheboon herself is distributing it.

(7 Ft Yakuza KPop stars with Big Asian Cocks)

insulting to tell the most well mannered race in the west that the reason they're incel is because they're horrible people, which is what she's indirectly doing

insulting to tell the most well mannered race in the west that the reason they're incel is because they're horrible people, which is what she's indirectly doing

her comment is ironic since black foids have personality of monkeys in most cases

"PERSONALITY" :feelsohh::feelsohh:

Imagine if those high IQ ricecels decided to throw their manners and create Auschwitz complete with the weapons, gas chambers, and other high IQ means to eradicate population

personality? lol
ricecels are so beta they dont cheat or beat their wives so i dont see how they can have a "bad personality"

Imagine if those high IQ ricecels decided to throw their manners and create Auschwitz complete with the weapons, gas chambers, and other high IQ means to eradicate population
they wouldn't get very far as even their own women reject them. How do you think such a race could ever wield any form of institutional power and get other races to respect them in a multiracial society? It's sad, but true.

Imagine taking youtube comments seriously

if you're a ricecel why do you put slavic in your username?

why can't ricecels just be themselves online. do you hate yourself that much?

PERSONALITY = forced meme by cuck normfags

I wish i didnt read this post tbh

PERSONALITY = good looking and won't beat me or cheat on me

Bad boy / fuck boy = good looking but nothing else assured

Then its every other man in existence.

if you're a ricecel why do you put slavic in your username?

why can't ricecels just be themselves online. do you hate yourself that much?
I am not a rice. I am even lower in SMV. The worst curse that can befall upon a man. I am a CURRY.

Bet she is bullshitting about personality mattering just to make the make her gender look good when the majority of females are all about lookism. Personality is just a meme.

I am not a rice. I am even lower in SMV. The worst curse that can befall upon a man. I am a CURRY.
Oh come on, curries are the "lowest' because there the most popular that is all. There easy to meme. there are many candiates for ugliest race, and curry is not one of them. Gulf arabs are one
and IMO the ugliest race of men is Guatemalans"
there also the one of the shortest ethnictes in the world. Curries aint the most ugly, but rather the most popular of the ugly bunch.

Oh come on, curries are the "lowest' because there the most popular that is all. There easy to meme. there are many candiates for ugliest race, and curry is not one of them. Gulf arabs are one View attachment 99953View attachment 99954 and IMO the ugliest race of men is Guatemalans" View attachment 99956View attachment 99957View attachment 99958 there also the one of the shortest ethnictes in the world. Curries aint the most ugly, but rather the most popular of the ugly bunch.
Gulf Arabs are just curry 2.0.
We share the same high brow ridge but completely absent lower eye support which leaves us with this sunken pothole eyes. And another commonly shared feature is the hooked nose which are not as big as that of the jews but ugly nonetheless.
If those two are added the upper third of skull is fucked. Now add to that the randomly emerging nigger lips. Curries and Arabs should see nigger lips as death sentence.
I was spared everything from eye area to nose. But ended up with nigger lips. Big enough to smack them together.

However the Persian, Levant, Kurdish and Turko groups although share the same skull as us has a really big advantage which is fair skin. This is one halo.which compensate for all existing failos.

Oh come on, curries are the "lowest' because there the most popular that is all. There easy to meme. there are many candiates for ugliest race, and curry is not one of them. Gulf arabs are one View attachment 99953View attachment 99954 and IMO the ugliest race of men is Guatemalans" View attachment 99956View attachment 99957View attachment 99958 there also the one of the shortest ethnictes in the world. Curries aint the most ugly, but rather the most popular of the ugly bunch.
fucking mexican andy is the truecel tbh