Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious for muslimcels, what stopping you from religionmaxx??

BigMorons

BigMorons

Ultimate Subhuman
-
i have seen many incel tier looking successful have wife because religionmaxx in my country, sometimes he have four wifes. so i would say it's possible to muslimcels ascend easily as long as your future wife is never influenced by western culture.

Muslim women don't want to be with men with money. That's why the spend as much time as possible trying to delay marriage because they want to try to get with some Chad. If she fails, she will accept being with some rich fag when she is nearing her 30s. This works for low tier normies in the west. If you are an incel Muslim in the west, it is over for you.

What don't people understand that no one will marry their daughter to you unless you have money? Also the 4 wives thing really isn't a thing at all anywhere in the ME. like super rare.

What don't people understand that no one will marry their daughter to you unless you have money?
People are fucking retarded, thinking someone marries their daughter to a broke ass NEET or a minimum wagie. So clueless...

Last edited:
I am an agnostic in a muslim country, and I think about this question from time to time.
So, if I do that I will have to basically larp as muslim, pray everyday, fast during ramadan, raise any potential kids muslim. This could potentially make me either happier or miserable (religion + raising kids and having that responsibility sucks). If I get a good enough job it will be possible to find a wife, but I think still pretty hard because women still care about looks. This is pretty much betabuxxing with religion with an eliminate of gambling.
There are two alternatives,
refuse to go through all that trouble and probably die alone.
attempt to go through a more liberal route that is growing in my country, which is meet girls in university or through friends or online and grow that relationship, and here is where the line intersects with traditional marriage where you go ask for her hand in marriage bluh bluh bluh. Obviously this needs pretty good social skills.
Now if I wanted to complicate that even more I would add a condition, be irreligious, which slashes the already limited number of people in this route (there is a growing number of irreligious youth, BUT they are usually both upper class and westernized and limited) and pretty much outs me as irreligious which can damage any potential friendships or relationships or reputation.

Any route seems like an extremely uphill battle.
I try to avoid thinking about this too much, I barely have any friends in uni since I moved here (I have HS friends but that was in a different country I stay in contact but feels like its only delaying the inevitable) and my goals right now is to do well in uni (not going great) and when on campus teaching comes back overcome social anxiety and insecurities that sometimes keeps me from even going to uni and maybe just maybe make a few friends. Thinking about stuff like this usually overwhelms me, so I try and set a lower more realistic bar which right now is do well in uni get a good job and be content with being alone but not be socially anxious when dealing with other groups of people.

I legit quit Islam in order to pursue drugs. Religion is an absolute shit cope. I cope with stimulants now. I legit will fap on meth for 12 fucking hours straight or longer & my libido/want for intimacy will disappear for days. It's the only fucking thing that works. I got addicted to opioids to deal with my crushing trucel reality & even then this shit doesn't help stop my sex drive. I want to die. Death is the only good thing that will happen to most of us. I want to overdose & never exist again. Or cut my wrist to the bone marrow on an extremely high dose of opioids & die a gruesome death publicly to give people major PTSD.

I was legit religionmaxxed for the best part of four years. No so called practising Muslim woman was interested. Don't you get it yet Chaddam/Chadpreet or moneymaxxed only.

I'll be dead before I marry. I've seen what foids do to men who they marry. I've seen lives destroyed. I've seen poor children destroyed. They leave you with nothing. I'd rather rot in my own cum than marry.

i have seen many incel tier looking successful have wife because religionmaxx in my country, sometimes he have four wifes. so i would say it's possible to muslimcels ascend easily as long as your future wife is never influenced by western culture.
Graycel cope. Rapefugeemaxxing is the only legit form of maxxing for sandnigger muslimcels.